What's new

2024 NBA Draft Mega Thread

Draft season will consist of me getting hyped as **** for Castle before he is taken right before our pick.

Then more sadness, and another bad season, but not near bad enough to get Flagg.
Whatever we do we can’t half *** anymore… we need to whole *** something please.

Draft season will consist of me getting hyped as **** for Castle before he is taken right before our pick.

Then more sadness, and another bad season, but not near bad enough to get Flagg.
Castle is super overrated... definitely no team in the top... 8 should be picking him. There are definitely better players than him... like... French U19 Dante Exum... or wannabe John Stockton... or... the 5th option on mediocre Colorado team... or Canadian Boban...

We need a big 6-6 to 6-8 defensive guard with offensive potential next to Keyonte.

Agree on that, who are some that fit that mold? Seems all the prospects either lack a 3 ball or defense, none the complete package yet so it's more gambling on potential. Haven't watched this class hardly or seen him play but I wonder about Kyshawn George, wish he looked faster but looks like a prospect.

For the people with more knowledge on this draft I have a question - is Reed Sheppard any better than Tyler Kolek? I will hang up and listen...

For the people with more knowledge on this draft I have a question - is Reed Sheppard any better than Tyler Kolek? I will hang up and listen...

Defensively, Reed is markedly better.
Shooting, probably Reed is better, but they're both good.
Pure PG playmaking, Kolek fits that archetype.
Reed should be the more natural off-ball player.
Reed is also 3 years younger.

Agree on that, who are some that fit that mold? Seems all the prospects either lack a 3 ball or defense, none the complete package yet so it's more gambling on potential. Haven't watched this class hardly or seen him play but I wonder about Kyshawn George, wish he looked faster but looks like a prospect.

If you want a guy to just sit 27 feet out on the perimeter and knock down shots with a quick release to space the floor, George might be as good as anyone in this draft.