What's new

25 Years Ago Today 6/14/98

HTF did those *** clowns win a title before us?
They had a Joker. And the Jazz have squandered every real opportunity to contend by being too shortsighted, too conservative or too cheap when they really needed to make that one or two more moves to finish the job.

I do believe it will happen and I’m pretty optimistic about Danny Ainge going cutthroat here at the end of his career to make it happen.

They had a Joker. And the Jazz have squandered every real opportunity to contend by being too shortsighted, too conservative or too cheap when they really needed to make that one or two more moves to finish the job.

I do believe it will happen and I’m pretty optimistic about Danny Ainge going cutthroat here at the end of his career to make it happen.
Haha a gm building a championship team in Utah would be the ultimate career highlight for a career gm. lol

Even though it still hurts, I couldn't resist rewatching. It's amazing how many things had to go wrong down the stretch for us to lose that game.

So sorry to hear about your dog, LogGrad. My dog just barely turned 4 and I'm already dreading the day she passes on.

HTF did those *** clowns win a title before us?
3 things stand out.
1. We should have traded for Aaron Gordon, or hell what would Lauri have cost at that time? I hated we didn't get him when he was available.
2. Conley was not close to the trade we should have made at 1 if we were moving on from Rubio.
3. We need to draft better. If you count Gobert and Mitchell as "our picks"....Denver traded both to us on draft night. If they had kept those 2, they would be Golden State.
Bonus. They identify and sign better FA in areas of need.
This only accounts the recent DM/RG teams and they're NJ/JM teams.
Just a thought, Miller's should have sold to Smith sooner.

I've been watching some of the videos from the Nuggets parade, and I'm tearing up again. I haven't thought I was a championship or die person, but I really want Utah to get to experience all that before I die.

When did I turn into such an emotional wreck?

I've been watching some of the videos from the Nuggets parade, and I'm tearing up again. I haven't thought I was a championship or die person, but I really want Utah to get to experience all that before I die.

When did I turn into such an emotional wreck?
What kills me is Utah only has the Jazz unless ya like soccer. Denver has Superbowls, Stanley Cups, don't know if they have WS since I hate baseball. The one thing I could hold over them was the Nuggets were stuck like us. For the record I would have felt the same way if the Suns had won a couple years back. But with Denver it's worse. God I hope Ainge can pull 1 out.

What kills me is Utah only has the Jazz unless ya like soccer. Denver has Superbowls, Stanley Cups, don't know if they have WS since I hate baseball. The one thing I could hold over them was the Nuggets were stuck like us. For the record I would have felt the same way if the Suns had won a couple years back. But with Denver it's worse. God I hope Ainge can pull 1 out.
The Stars won an ABA championship, the Nuggets never did.

Shoot. The only way we will ever have a Jokic/MVP caliber player that stays is finding a Euro that is a star and doesn't care/know the Utah stigma has with players. I'm dead convinced on that fact.