What's new

2nd round playoff tix

Keefe

Anyone down for getting tix to a game or two? I might come out for the second round for a game or two, depending on when the games fall and price.

Lemme know. Honestly, I probably won’t come. But I’d say there’s a 25% chance.

Last edited:
Honestly, I probably won’t come.
tenor.gif

Anyone down for getting tix to a game or two? I might come out for the second round for a game or two, depending on when the games fall and price.

If you come out, I will drink with you. Seeing go to the game cause it will cost to much but I will get drunk with you

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

If you are serious I'll figure out a way to get to Utah for a game or 2. Best over a weekend of course.

If you are serious I'll figure out a way to get to Utah for a game or 2. Best over a weekend of course.
If you do this make sure to let me know asap the day you are coming so I can get it off work.

Does anyone have any idea how much a ticket for a WCF o Finals cost? Are they really hard to get?

I'm def flying to SLC for a game or two. Have no idea about cost/likelihood of getting a ticket. Never been to a playoff game.

Shall we create a get together thread for the playoffs?. For people driving/flying to SLC from differents parts of the country/world?

Or maybe we just keep it private, between buddies.
I like the idea of a thread. Come one come all

Does anyone have any idea how much a ticket for a WCF o Finals cost? Are they really hard to get?

I'm def flying to SLC for a game or two. Have no idea about cost/likelihood of getting a ticket. Never been to a playoff game.
Nosebleed will likely be around $400 give or take $100 or so. They will go up from there.

@Wes Mantooth I don't know if you went to Whiskey Street last time you were here and I don't know if it's become one of these "overrated" spots that everyone here tells everyone out of town to go to, but I was there last Tuesday and it seemed like a place you might like if you're ever in town. Huge whiskey menu, literally a few hundred different types ranging from $6 to $500 per serving, easily 10 different options in the $100-$500 range. I'm gonna make the safe assumption that it's the biggest whiskey selection in the state. Their food menu is small enough that I think they can keep good quality and consistency.

We started just up the street at Post Office Place which is a small plates restaurant connected to Takashi Sushi. They didn't have desert and my wife wanted dessert so we walked the 1.5min it took to get to Whiskey street and had some really good dessert and a couple drinks. It was packed on a Tuesday evening. They have a couple ok TVs and they were playing NBA games on both of them.

Overall it's a decent little area. There are like 8 reasonably good places to eat right there. It's the area I think about when I daydream about opening a restaurant.

Last edited: