What's new

4/15 - Jazz at Rockets - 6 PM Mountain Time

I think if we win this game we tie with Phoenix. Must lose. Shouldn't be hard because Houston probably wants to win.

Dude, we are the Jazz, we don't freakin' lose to Houston. Imma gonna pretend that this is game 7 of the first round and we gonna do them like we have the entire 21st century.

Dude, we are the Jazz, we don't freakin' lose to Houston. Imma gonna pretend that this is game 7 of the first round and we gonna do them like we have the entire 21st century.

Nothing is more important than that 0.1% difference in lottery odds!!

B5GzdfUCMAA3V1V.jpg

Nothing beats some nasty *** Papa John's pizza at 11pm.

Haywards hair game is on point for sure.

Watching that Rudy block reminds me why I like Wiggins. Not only is he very talented and not afraid to go right at guys like Rudy, but when he gets stuff and ends up on his *** with Rudy posturing above him he just shrugs it off and runs down court instead of acting all butt hurt about and whining to the refs or something

Papa John's done gambled and lost on this promotion this season.

I'm not sure what their optimal level is. They obviously like getting the exposure because they started the season doing the same promo with the 76ers but had to change it to having the 76ers score 100 points instead of getting a win.

Haywards hair game is on point for sure.

Watching that Rudy block reminds me why I like Wiggins. Not only is he very talented and not afraid to go right at guys like Rudy, but when he gets stuff and ends up on his *** with Rudy posturing above him he just shrugs it off and runs down court instead of acting all butt hurt about and whining to the refs or something

I like the same thing about Gobert. He's not afraid to go for the block on anybody, even at the risk of being posterized.

If Jazz win and the Grizzlies win, Houston will go from the #2 seed to the #6 seed.

Always want the Jazz to win. Always always want the Jazz to beat the Rockets. Always always always want the Jazz to play the spoiler against the Rockets.

Such sweet Rockets tears will we drink tonight.

jazz-quin-snyder_0.jpg

Are we fully loaded tonight? HOU needs this game. I hope we're at full strengths and pee in their cheereos.

A loss secures #11 (i think?), a win makes clutchfans explode and hurts HOU positioning.

Tonights a win, even if we lose.

Great season everyone.

I say trey and derrick will play.
Hayward sits

I don't care. I want a Jazz win! I detest the Rockets and I want the Jazz to send them into the post season against the best team possible.

Go Jazz!!

Personally I hope these are the guys on next years team: Gobert, Favors, Booker, Hayward, Hood, Burks, Millsap, Ingles, Exum and Cotton.

Add Evans to that list for me. We love how good he is to Jazz fans. He's a great guy to have even as a 12th man off the bench.