What's new

58th pick - Miye Oni - traded from Warriors

when there is a first round pick, they come in the day after or a couple days after the draft, make a big deal, have a little presser, etc. with these guys, they don't do that, but i wonder if any of them have arrived in utah yet. anybody heard anything surrounding that?
They didnt do it last year either. I think since they moved the Utah league up they just do it then when they come in for that.

This is a really good pick. NBA body, NBA athlete, can shoot with NBA range. Has the tools to defend with a 6'11" wingspan. I think this guy is going to stick and make the rotation. He's still the one I have the most confidence in right now.

That's quite an amazing highlight video package

Liked the music too

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

This is a really good pick. NBA body, NBA athlete, can shoot with NBA range. Has the tools to defend with a 6'11" wingspan. I think this guy is going to stick and make the rotation. He's still the one I have the most confidence in right now.

I’m getting irrational about him. Great physical tools seems athletic and skilled... seems like a smart hardworking kid.

I think he’s the guy I’m getting signed for us in summer league this year.

He did okay against big schools.

What I like about him and Jarren Bentley and Juwan Morgan...they can grab a rebound and take off dribbling down the floor.

I think he could end up being our main backup at the 2 by the All Star break. He just needs to show he can defend.

That one footed leaping at 43 sec. That pass at 3:21. That wrongfooted Nash layup at 4:24

best highlight vid i've seen yet of oni

The concerning thing about Oni is that he was terrible his sophomore year.
yeah, that is a concern and even his senior year - for a guy who is that athletic, long and strong, only shot 44% FGs and only 58% at the rim - which puts him bottom third of SGs in the draft. You'd think he'd be a bit more dominant than that with his measurables in Ivy league.

I think he could end up being our main backup at the 2 by the All Star break. He just needs to show he can defend.
Guess it also depends on vets coming in for the minimum. Also on Dante. If Dante is good as the backup PG, then Donovan gets to play all his minutes at the 2. Royce can then split his time backing up Mitchell AND Ingles. But if Exum can't play or is horrible, Mitchell will need to spend some time as the PG and players other than Royce would need to pick up mins at the wing positions.

He’s too nice and not hungry enough. My complete and thorough analysis completed in approximately 73 seconds. So book it, my gut is never wrong.