What's new

A Joke a Day Keeps the Doctor Away

Yeah I bought a bunch of toe holds. It took her a little bit, but she figured it out well now. I'm not bothering with mapping it yet, she just likes to climb.

It's 4 ft tall straight up. For some reason I thought 4 ft would be higher than what it is, but it's not very tall. I have room to add another 3-4 feet up, so I'll do that this summer.

It's an easy project, if you wanna do it I can send you pictures and instructions. Just got the holds off of Amazon.

Awesome. Is it straight up and down, inverted, or just on an angle to make it easier for her?

Straight up and down. I tied some 2x4's onto my wall studs, then tied a smooth plywood half sheet (I think it's CDX or something) into the 2x4's. Fun easy project.

Yeah, it would be easy to make. I may try to make a tall one using two pieces of such smooth plywood. So it would be 8' x 8'. Maybe put some kind of a padding at the base in case she falls.

Yeah, it would be easy to make. I may try to make a tall one using two pieces of such smooth plywood. So it would be 8' x 8'. Maybe put some kind of a padding at the base in case she falls.

Or hell. Maybe I'll just build one on the wall in my garage.

I played the accordion from 6-12 years old (parents couldn't afford a piano). Still wish I had it and could play it.

Teacher: “Which book has helped you the most in your life?”
Student: “My father’s check book!”
I played too. The studio where I learned had this all accordion band that I had to play in. Sounded terrible! Most embarrassing thing of my life. One day me and a couple of buddies saw someone's accordion in their backseat at a mall so we broke in and left ours.

Do all parents do this? Listen, I want my daughter to follow her own path in life. But I picture her being a rockclimber/Nancy Wilson guitarist badass type, who is a stud State champ track athlete, valedictorian, great human being who sees purpose in community and volunteer work, and yet is sexy as hell. Has it all.
Pretty much describes how my daughter has turned out.

I honestly can't think of any good jokes i can tell without upsetting people.

Oldest joke i know

Why do they call the camel the ship of the desert?

Cause its full of arab semen

Reactions: MVP
Several years ago I worked at an orange juice factory. It was a bummer that I got canned because I couldn't concentrate.

I almost beat my supervisor to a pulp but I'll spare you the juicy details.