What's new

A little optimism from tonight

Minutes break down the way I want to see them:
PG: Harris-36, Watson-12
SG: Hayward-36, CJ-10 (middle 2nd, middle 3rd...or as I call them, the "nap time" minutes of the game), Bell-2 (start of the 2nd, when he can't do too much harm to the team)
SF: AK-40, Evans-8
PF: Millsap-36, Favors-12 (any foul trouble from Millsap or Jefferson will add more minutes to this)
C: Jefferson-36, Favors-12

I like your minutes distribution, but I'd bump Evans up about 7 minutes. He needs the time and AK is too fragile to play that many minutes.

I like your minutes distribution, but I'd bump Evans up about 7 minutes. He needs the time and AK is too fragile to play that many minutes.

not sure i would get out there and play in a suit if i were Evans. Evans was a 4/5 in college. Perhaps in the offseason/preseason he will be moved to the 3 especially if AK is not re-signed. Will have to really work on his shooting.

Will have to really work on his shooting.

Have we really seen his shot? The only shooting the guy's been doing is down! I saw him take one baseline jumper from about 15 and he made it and it looked good. It sure couldn't be any worse than Miles!

Have we really seen his shot? The only shooting the guy's been doing is down! I saw him take one baseline jumper from about 15 and he made it and it looked good. It sure couldn't be any worse than Miles!

15 feet is a little different than a 3 pointer. Not saying Evans could not make the transition, but i think the offseason (summer league etc will be the place where he could work on being a 3.