What's new

A Long Time Ago, A Promise for Justice Was Made. I Shook Sinatra's Hand.

franklin bro, if anyone said they left because of +e, they had their panties twisted way too tight and had to have had way bigger proble+s than +oi.
i take it you never shook Sinatra's hand. sounds like it bro. you really should. also, +aybe try rubbing one out so+eti+e +aybe. see+ real frustrated bro.
i hope +y ene+ies find peace before we have beef. love, jason/HH.

£¥£

Don't quote +e on this, as it's pure speculation. . . . . franklin. . . . . was vaguely, possibly, . . . . +aybe in a very far-fetched or even absolute hu+orous sort of way. . . . . laughing, rolling on the floor in laughter, gut splitting laughter. . . . . referring to the +ods. .. . .. .

or, +aybe, opening another beer.

p*virus ^^^^^^

+'s show as , hey. It's the HSA covertly gathering +aterial for their psychoanalytical co+puter-generated profiling. . . .ha ha. nutjobs there.

franklin bro, if anyone said they left because of me, they had their panties twisted way too tight and had to have had way bigger problems than moi.
i take it you never shook Sinatra's hand. sounds like it bro. you really should. also, maybe try rubbing one out sometime maybe. seem real frustrated bro.
i hope my enemies find peace before we have beef. love, jason/HH.

£¥£

Ur right we should have a ****ing free for all in here, slinging endless amounts of **** around with wonton disregard for any semblence of decorum. Just chill bro its all good bro doesn't matter how big an ******* anyone is they can do what they want so chill bro.

I hope Jason keeps his promise of axing your *** for harassing his mods.

Log seemed relatively stable and then just went off the deep end one day. I don't feel responsible for his leaving but he sure got pissy with a couple of my posts before he rode off into the sunset with his ball. Relatively benign posts at that.

Or became comfortable enough to post without putting up an alias ..

Ur right we should have a ****ing free for all in here, slinging endless amounts of **** around with wonton disregard for any semblence of decorum. Just chill bro its all good bro doesn't matter how big an ******* anyone is they can do what they want so chill bro.

I hope Jason keeps his promise of axing your *** for harassing his mods.

if that^ post were a gif, it'd be this one:
0ghRm03.gif

lol mods aren't gettin harrassed. they're now cooler than u give em credit for.
i've been mod and admin pos rep'd recently bro.
but if you wanna hate on £¥£ cuz of our freedomz, then go ahead bro.
#usa
#canada

£¥£