What's new

A Lurker Speaks- Jazz at Nuggets March 27 7 PM MT

Hopefully Hood will be back for this one. It'd be great to see Hayward play too, but I get not wanting/needing to rush him back.

Game Thread: Utah Jazz vs Denver Nuggets 3/27/15 @ESA 9 PM ET

Ok, so Im a massive Jazz fan from Australia. Thought Id start this game thread, all be it a very basic and poor one lol, but hope its a good omen :p

Hayward to return to the starting Lineup, but will be interesting to see if we start Trey and Dante this time

Can see a win. :D

Dont hate me for this.

m.gif

Freak, should I give you some pos rep, or are you serious about wanting to be at 69 RAP? I'd be just as happy to neg you if that's your preference.

I want to see this open letter jeffronius.

Dear Nuggets Fans,

Where the heII are you?

In the two years I have lived in Colorado there have only been a handful of people who actually seem to care about the Nuggets. Most just agree or ignore my trash talk and it is sad. I have watched the Jazz play the Nuggets since the days of Stockton and Malone and Alex English and Fat Lever. I still remember watching Dikembe Mutombo laying on the floor crying, after upsetting the Sonics in the playoffs. You’ve had your good days. Why aren’t you out there?

For every hundred people wearing Broncos gear, there are maybe one or two wearing a Nuggets hat or jersey. Does Denver not care about basketball, or is it that the Nuggets have consistently sucked for so many years that you have just given up?

Perhaps Denver fans are too wrapped up with their Broncos and Avs and just don't care for the Nuggets. They have, after all, brought championships home and the Nuggets haven't even come close, but where is the love? If this is the case, maybe you should sell the team and move them to Vegas or something.

Speaking of ownership, if you Wikipedia “Denver Nuggets”, it shows Tim Tebow as the owner. If this were true, your loyal fan base would probably grow exponentially. I still see orange Tebow jerseys from time to time. But that is a story for another time.

A month after I moved here, in June of 2013, you fired Coach of the Year, Coach Karl after a 57-25 season. Then you drafted center Rudy Gobert and traded him to us for a second round pick, a scrub, and cash. It was a great move on our part. Of course no one knew at the time that Rudy would turn out to be the defensive beast that he is, but as Jazz fans, we thank you. We also thank you for Alec Burks, a product of CU.

A few months ago, after coming out of anesthesia, my nurse saw my Jazz hat and tried to tell me that there is a huge rivalry between the Jazz and Nuggets. I quickly reminded her that there is no rivalry. The Jazz have been exponentially more successful over the last 30 plus years than Denver's team. Since 1984 we have played only four playoffs series, and the Jazz have won three of the four series. We also had a playoff streak for over 20 years. The Nuggets aren’t even close to that.

Perhaps this is why there’s a lack of die hard fans. Maybe it’s just the teams that win that you care about. We have our fairweather fans too, but take pride and stand up for your team.

With that said, I love living in the Denver area. There are so many great places to eat and play. I love the people here. The last thing I want to do is piss off my friends and neighbors, but for heII sake, show some team pride. Call me out. Ridicule me for our losing record. Tape Faried pictures to my desk or something.

Tonight I will be at the Pepsi Center cheering on my Utah Jazz. Sadly, I expect a mellow crowd, with many empty seats. I really hope to see some die hard Nuggets fans there, but sadly, I don’t anticipate it. I have watched a few Nuggets games on TV, and there are a lot of empty seats in that arena. That’s probably why I got tickets for so cheap. “Thank you Ticket Oak” and the Nuggets fan who had to practically give away their seats.

Go Jazz!

Dear Nuggets Fans,

Where the heII are you?

In the two years I have lived in Colorado there have only been a handful of people who actually seem to care about the Nuggets. Most just agree or ignore my trash talk and it is sad. I have watched the Jazz play the Nuggets since the days of Stockton and Malone and Alex English and Fat Lever. I still remember watching Dikembe Mutombo laying on the floor crying, after upsetting the Sonics in the playoffs. You’ve had your good days. Why aren’t you out there?

For every hundred people wearing Broncos gear, there are maybe one or two wearing a Nuggets hat or jersey. Does Denver not care about basketball, or is it that the Nuggets have consistently sucked for so many years that you have just given up?

Perhaps Denver fans are too wrapped up with their Broncos and Avs and just don't care for the Nuggets. They have, after all, brought championships home and the Nuggets haven't even come close, but where is the love? If this is the case, maybe you should sell the team and move them to Vegas or something.

Speaking of ownership, if you Wikipedia “Denver Nuggets”, it shows Tim Tebow as the owner. If this were true, your loyal fan base would probably grow exponentially. I still see orange Tebow jerseys from time to time. But that is a story for another time.

A month after I moved here, in June of 2013, you fired Coach of the Year, Coach Karl after a 57-25 season. Then you drafted center Rudy Gobert and traded him to us for a second round pick, a scrub, and cash. It was a great move on our part. Of course no one knew at the time that Rudy would turn out to be the defensive beast that he is, but as Jazz fans, we thank you. We also thank you for Alec Burks, a product of CU.

A few months ago, after coming out of anesthesia, my nurse saw my Jazz hat and tried to tell me that there is a huge rivalry between the Jazz and Nuggets. I quickly reminded her that there is no rivalry. The Jazz have been exponentially more successful over the last 30 plus years than Denver's team. Since 1984 we have played only four playoffs series, and the Jazz have won three of the four series. We also had a playoff streak for over 20 years. The Nuggets aren’t even close to that.

Perhaps this is why there’s a lack of die hard fans. Maybe it’s just the teams that win that you care about. We have our fairweather fans too, but take pride and stand up for your team.

With that said, I love living in the Denver area. There are so many great places to eat and play. I love the people here. The last thing I want to do is piss off my friends and neighbors, but for heII sake, show some team pride. Call me out. Ridicule me for our losing record. Tape Faried pictures to my desk or something.

Tonight I will be at the Pepsi Center cheering on my Utah Jazz. Sadly, I expect a mellow crowd, with many empty seats. I really hope to see some die hard Nuggets fans there, but sadly, I don’t anticipate it. I have watched a few Nuggets games on TV, and there are a lot of empty seats in that arena. That’s probably why I got tickets for so cheap. “Thank you Ticket Oak” and the Nuggets fan who had to practically give away their seats.

Go Jazz!

Awesome bro! I'll rep this as soon as I am able to. I love the Tim Tebow thing. Clearly nobody cares enough about the Nuggets to get that fixed.

Wonder why Dante went for the underhand scoop shot there. Should have been a little floater.

Dante just pummeled Lawson and was shocked he was left all alone in the lane...

Hayward always seems to play well the game he returns. Also, Hood must have eaten some atomic tacos.

Nice to see Millsap with a good start.