What's new

A Lurker Speaks- Jazz at Nuggets March 27 7 PM MT

This is the ugliest game I can remember this season. Any other duds?

Sent from the JazzFanz app

This felt like the worst game for the season. We put everyone on the floor just to inject some energy into it, not to be however and we played poorly at both ends of the floor.

Burke was good in his Bobby Jackson role, but that only works if the team is pretty much fully healthy. That way we have Hayward, Hood, Favors, Gobert, etc. taking most of the shots. When any of those guys are out Trey thinks he needs to make up for their scoring and then this happens.

When Burke is in the game, those guys NEVER take most of the shots. Only Hayward has more attempts per game and it's been that way the whole season...not just when others started to go down or he was moved to the bench.

Awesome, I chose to go to one of the worst games of the year. Damn Burke was ****ing worthless.

Awesome, I chose to go to one of the worst games of the year. Damn Burke was ****ing worthless.

This is a trend.

When did they take Favors out of the game? Bummer all the way around. Although Rudy continues to be a beast, so there's that. Seems like we have lost our defensive mojo.

Yep the Jazz seem totally disinterested in playing a game last night, for whatever reason.

Milsap (who is 2-10 from the FT line the past 2 games) and Booker where the two best players and that's only because they were the only 2 players who hustled, Hayward scored well but even he looked a bit disconnected a little.

I know Trey was bad last night and it's cool to bag on him but just to point out the other 2 PG's Exum and Cotton are worse, or in Exum's case playing worse more often then not. So it is pretty much a pick your poison as far as PG's. Also as has been said by Locke the Jazz have "wont shoot players" meaning in general Trey is left 4-6 shots most nights that get passed back to him at the end of the shot clock because other players passed up better shots.

It hopefully will be better next season when Milsap and JIngles are spot minutes guys providing energy and depth and not relied on to be key players playing big minutes. I like both of these guys but at this point they're the 8th-9th man energy type players.

Sorry for the bump. I'm sure we are all ready to be done with this game. A few notes.. I asked the usher if I would get hated on for cheering for the Jazz. He said that 95% of Nuggets fans don't cheer for the team. I yelled my sphincter off all game to the very end. The most excited the Nuggets fans got was the free T Shirt toss. We got beat bad, but it was still fun yelling for the Jazz. Jazz fans are way more engaged with our team. Anyway.. Go Jazz!