What's new

A Place for Conservatives

You can use these exact same words and simply substitute cnn, msnbc, ny times, Washington post, huffington post, etc. and it would actually be more accurate. The Russian collision story proves that these "journalists" are not looking for truth and are trying to "create a false reality".

You know nothing about Ben Shapiro obviously.
So use those exact same words for CNN... What you think I have a vested interest in CNN?

Again, you can't admit anything. You can't give a point. You can't have an honest discussion.

Its funny that you try to paint people on the right in that light, but as soon as someone points out the same thing with someone on the left you go into full defense mode and cant believe anyone would think the left lies.

I got news for ya bruh. The left is lying and pulling more **** out their *** these days than any group of anyones have ever in the history of time.

No one is more attracted to the truth than me, and the right is way more truthful right now than the left. If you werent neck deep in the arses of the leftist media you would realize this.

Two words. Russia. Conspiracy. All we heard for 2 straight years from every single leftist out there was the mountains of evidence and proof there was on Trump colluding. Where is the ****ing evidence they claimed they had? All lies.
That is not true. I have given this point in regard to things on the left. Sorry I didn't lay down with my lubed up ******* in the air for you, but I have given this point.

Social Security won't be able to pay full benefits by 2035

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/22/poli...-22T16:30:01&utm_source=twCNNp&utm_term=image

And yet Liberals want to give free college for all, free healthcare for all and whatever other "free" thing they can pull out their butts. It is sad that people fall for this bull crap. Especially millennials and young people that really think their college debt is going to be expunged just because Bernie Sanders says it will.

They don't want to know anything. You're commendable for your attempts, but at the end of the day maybe you shouldn't bother.

Yeah Bulletproof, stop talking to those stooopid conservatives... They're just so dumb they don't want to know anything. /said in a hillbilly voice

Yeah Bulletproof, stop talking to those stooopid conservatives... They're just so dumb they don't want to know anything. /said in a hillbilly voice
You're not interested in knowledge, and in addition to that issue, you have a strange persecution complex.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Social Security won't be able to pay full benefits by 2035

https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/22/politics/social-security-medicare-trustees-report/index.html?utm_medium=social&utm_content=2019-04-22T16:30:01&utm_source=twCNNp&utm_term=image

And yet Liberals want to give free college for all, free healthcare for all and whatever other "free" thing they can pull out their butts. It is sad that people fall for this bull crap. Especially millennials and young people that really think their college debt is going to be expunged just because Bernie Sanders says it will.

I'm with you on the fact that we have a major problem here, however it's not just Liberals. Politicians in general, at least at the Federal level, can't help themselves. They all just overspend. It doesn't matter if they are Republicans or Democrats. Democrats gain votes by promising welfare that we can't afford. Republicans gain votes by promising to build walls and a Space Force. At the end of the day, overspending is overspending. Our government is kicking the can down the road and one day we are going to pay the price.

the journal Nature Geoscience just released another study showing that the “glacial melting” narrative is unsupportable.

Check this out. That statement does not appear to be true at all. How can anyone refute this latest study? How?

https://www.inverse.com/article/55134-greenland-ice-sheet-climate-change

Previous research demonstrated that, in 2012, the annual ice loss was already nearly four times the rate it was in 2003. What Rignot and his team found in the new study was alarming: The Greenland Ice Sheet has undergone rapid and irreversible change, and they can pinpoint exactly when the climate of the planet took a terrible turn.

“Going from a 20-year-long record to a 40-year-long record shows us a transition from a climate dominated by natural variability to a climate dominated by climate warming from human emissions of greenhouse gases,” Rignot says. “Over that time period, the mass loss increased sixfold.”

To come to this conclusion, they evaluated 46 years worth of data documenting the ice velocity, thickness, and surface elevation of 260 glacial drainage basins. They plugged this data into advanced atmospheric climate models that allowed them to estimate rates of ice accumulation, sublimation, melting at the glacier surface, and the velocity and thickness of ice discharge into the ocean.

The data show that in the ‘70s, the Greenland Ice Sheet gained an average of 47 gigatonnes of ice per year. But by the 1980s, it was losing an average of 50 gigatonnes of ice annually. Rignot explains that this is the time when “the climate of the planet drifted off its natural variability to become dominated by warming from human activity.”

--------------------------------------------------
And here is the actual study. Note that over the 46 year period, the Jakobshavn glacier was actually one of the glaciers actually leading the ice loss:

https://www.pnas.org/content/early/2019/04/16/1904242116

In 2000–2012, half of the cumulative loss was from four glaciers, (i) Jakobshavn Isbræ, (ii) Kangerlussuaq, (iii) Køge Bugt, and (iv) Ikertivaq S (4), but, between 1972 and 2018, Ikertivaq S gained 26 ± 15 Gt. Over 46 years, the conclusions are different. The largest losses are from (i) Jakobshavn Isbræ (327 ± 40 Gt), (ii) Steenstrup-Dietrichson in NW (219 ± 11 Gt), (iii) Kangerlussuaq in CE (158 ± 51 Gt), (iv) Humboldt in NO (152 ± 7 Gt), (v) Midgårdgletscher in SE (138 ± 5 Gt), and (vi) Køge Bugt C in SE (119 ± 37 Gt), hence highlighting glaciers that are seldom mentioned in the literature. Steenstrup-Dietrichson, Humboldt, and Midgårdgletscher contributed to the mass loss during the entire period, versus only after year 2000 for Jakobshavn, Kangerlussuaq, and Helheimgletscher. This result illustrates the risk of summarizing the ice sheet loss on the basis of the fate of a few glaciers.

So do you and Bernie chat a lot or...
Lol. I wish I could have a chat with that guy. In all reality, I like that he seems to have caused a lot of people to think differently about the role of government. I just feel he's intellectually lazy insisting that all of his programs, along with the federal deficit, can be fixed by raising taxes on the rich.

Last edited:
Lol. I wish I could have a chat with that guy. In all reality, I like that he seems to have caused a lot of people to think differently about the role of government. I just feel he's intellectually lazy insisting that all of his programs, along with the federal deficit, can be fixed by raising taxes on the rich.
He certainly doesn't have his ducks in a row as much as Elizabeth Warren does when it comes to policy specifics.

He certainly doesn't have his ducks in a row as much as Elizabeth Warren does when it comes to policy specifics.

Can't say I know much about her policy specifics, but I know that Native Americans really despise her. I work as a CPA for Tribes and there is a lot of genuine animosity there.

Don't confuse his messaging with his specific policy positions. I think Bernie has intentionally dialed it back a little when it comes to putting himself in some specific spot, since the news cycle will just spin that too wildly.

More and more, Bernie has turned himself into a moral warrior. To "win that war", you have to let your messaging stay at certain level of generality.

Don't confuse his messaging with his specific policy positions. I think Bernie has intentionally dialed it back a little when it comes to putting himself in some specific spot, since the news cycle will just spin that too wildly.

More and more, Bernie has turned himself into a moral warrior. To "win that war", you have to let your messaging stay at certain level of generality.
I think it's a mix of both tbh. There is a certain logic to being vague on policy, especially as a populist candidate like Bernie. At the same time Elizabeth Warren is the most wonkish of the candidates running and has put a lot of work into very specific proposals.