What's new

Ability to Start Threads

Jason

Administrator
Staff member
This has been limited to only members that have all of the following:

• Reputation of 5 or above (non-negative)
  • Registration 5 days or more
  • Post count of 5 or more

This may change and/or be removed.

YellowishRewardingChimpanzee.gif

Can we also retroactively cancel Boris, nyjazzbraincellskiller, and all other obvious alts/trolls?

When you say 2015, you're referring to the desktop (full) version? Screenshot if you don't mind please.

Jason keeps attacking the leafs while avoiding the roots while burning all the new leafs also. Worst of every world.

This is communist where is the free speech this site is full of babies. Let the thoughts flow stalin!

This is the best moderating decision they've ever made. The fact that the forum's garbage posters like you and Boris aren't happy with the policy only attests to that.

This is the best moderating decision they've ever made. The fact that the forum's garbage posters like you and Boris aren't happy with the policy only attests to that.

Just because you love everything the Jazz does; doesn't mean that opposing views don't add to this forum. You just want a circle jerk of like mindedness on this forum. How boring...How are the Jazz today...well they are great...they didn't make the playoffs....Ya but we will get them next year

And yet people like you are immune from action for being assholes to everyone. Your post is clearly an offense to the community rules.

The best decision would be to enforce the rules. Especially on the dregs of society like you who feel you can treat people with no respect and have zero recourse.

This law was done because melojazzkiller was allowed to troll. Enforce the rules. This law was also done because people loved melojazzkiller trolling and responded to him crap. So everybody loses because you are like being an ******* to new posters? Pat yourself on the back.

Just because you love everything the Jazz does; doesn't mean that opposing views don't add to this forum. You just want a circle jerk of like mindedness on this forum. How boring...How are the Jazz today...well they are great...they didn't make the playoffs....Ya but we will get them next year

Yes that is the only thing Siro wants. That much is clear.

If we thought your posts add value, you wouldn't have neg rep. That YOU think you're a free-thinking dissident is not relevant. Humans live in communities, and this community thinks you're ****.

Bravo to mods for making this adjustment.

Here is my example of this forum

Hayward is the best - everyone

Hayward suck and is dumb = me

<crying in their room> your are a troll - everyone

Well, he played every game and we missed the playoffs - me

<still crying> He scored close to 20 points a game - everyone

So, did Al Jefferson and you are glad he is gone.
So, did Kanter and you are glad he is gone.
So, did Dwill and you are glad he is gone.
So, does Paul Millsap and he is gone.
So, does CJ Miles and you hate him. - me

<I'm going to neg Mission Impossible>

Here is my example of this forum

Hayward is the best - everyone

Hayward suck and is dumb = me

<crying in their room> your are a troll - everyone

Well, he played every game and we missed the playoffs - me

<still crying> He scored close to 20 points a game - everyone

So, did Al Jefferson and you are glad he is gone.
So, did Kanter and you are glad he is gone.
So, did Dwill and you are glad he is gone.
So, does Paul Millsap and he is gone.
So, does CJ Miles and you hate him. - me

<I'm going to neg Mission Impossible>

Oh, yes. It's all about your opinion of Hayward. Not things like starting a dozen threads about "poo".

smh.