What's new

Adam Morrison

Beantown

Realgm is reporting he is really pushing to get on an NBA team. He could probably do most of what us fans are looking for. He can shoot off the screen, shoot the 3, space the offense. Maybe he just needs a structured system?

Jazz should atleast give him or Pavlovic a 10 day contract. Im really hoping they add a shooter.

Another first round pick. #3 actually.

Why has his game not translated to the NBA? He's generally considered the suck at this point. He should be fairly motivated to right the ship that is Adam Morrison.

Won't happen. Male fans will hate him because he's Adam Morrison. Female fans will hate him because he's not Kyle Korver.

He is a punchline, but seriously - considering what he did in college and his ability to be a sharpshooter from outside dontcha think it might behoove the Jazz to buy low (10 day contract) on a guy that could work in the Jazz system where he doesn't have to create his own shot? We're talking a CHEAP JJ Redick.

But first you must resist the temptation to make another crack at his expense.

I'm not a fan of Morrison or anything. I just love the Jazz FO right now and how they sold high on Dwill (no one saw that coming). On a smiler note I'd like to see them buy low on someone who's stock can't be any lower. It might pay dividends. And even if it doesn't it's like it costs much of anything.

So, um... in case anybody didn't already figure this out, Adam Morrison is either one of two things.

1 - He's not trying hard enough to improve his game, and thus doesn't deserve the attention of NBA teams if he's not going to work hard enough to be a noteworthy player.

2 - He's just not good enough to get steady minutes in the NBA, as already displayed by a couple of teams. And even when he was getting minutes, he was terrible. If you think CJ Miles is bad, then you've got a lot to learn about Morrison.

And they're reporting that he really wants to get on an NBA team because he wants to squeeze more money out of a team that has no business paying him. The only reason it's relevant is because of what a huge bust he's been his entire career.

I don't see any incentive to signing him other than wasting money.

Meh, you never know. I say bring him and Pavlovic in, hold a private workout with them, forcing them to play 1 on 1. To the victors be the spoils, or in this case a 10 day contract. Couldn't hurt at this point to try something, we need a consistent shooter badly whether that ends up being Morrison or not.

He is horrible. Just absolutely horrible. I'd take Chris Mihm or Kwame Brown to play the 3 over AMMO any day.

Meh, you never know. I say bring him and Pavlovic in, hold a private workout with them, forcing them to play 1 on 1. To the victors be the spoils, or in this case a 10 day contract. Couldn't hurt at this point to try something, we need a consistent shooter badly whether that ends up being Morrison or not.

If either of them were really such "consistent shooters" they'd probably be employed right now.

I still think we should sign Rashad McCants to a 10 day contract. He seems to be a headcase, but a talented headcase. 10 days could not hurt anything.

Hmm. Interesting proposition. I wonder is there a stronger way to say it other than

NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MOTHER ****ING HELL NO NOT IN A BILLION ****ING BILLION YEARS HELL ****ING NO **** ALL TO THAT **** **** ME SIDEWAYS ********* ALL TO HELL NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO **** NO NO NO NO NO NO **** NO NO NO NO NO NO

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!

Ahem.

Carry on.

I think I hurt my exclamation point finger.