What's new

Adam Morrison

Meh, you never know. I say bring him and Pavlovic in, hold a private workout with them, forcing them to play 1 on 1. To the victors be the spoils, or in this case a 10 day contract. Couldn't hurt at this point to try something, we need a consistent shooter badly whether that ends up being Morrison or not.

I say bring them in and have them fight to the death, winner gets a roster spot.

If either of them were really such "consistent shooters" they'd probably be employed right now.

Which is why I said "whether that ends up being Morrison or not."

But I'm a fan of hard work and 2nd chances and if getting booted from the league for a while is what it took to get his arse in gear and turn into a reliable shooter than so be it. I don't care who we bring in, I just want that person to contribute.

No joke. What I said out loud when I read the thread title. "What the ****! ****ing serious! Oh **** no!"

I would rather have this, and I don't even care that the music and video are off because the song rocks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6-dp6RkEY8

Awesome. We lose AK's tears this summer and acquire Morrison's.

Seriously, Morrison may be the only guy who's ever set foot on a basketball court who's a bigger bitch than AK.