What's new

Ads on the right side of the screen.

Premiums have the same ad experience on the website with one exception: they don't get a fourth ad that appears in the list of posts. Am I mistaken here?

Premiums have the same ad experience on the website with one exception: they don't get a fourth ad that appears in the list of posts. Am I mistaken here?

I've got an ad at the top of the page and then one on the right. That's all I see at the moment. Didn't even realize the one was there on the right until this thread, less than 1/8th of the screen for me.

I think you should charge a bit more on subscription per month for Premium members & take out the vertical ads for them.

I think some people would be interested in that... (i.e., b_line).

Oops, I had adblock on when I checked last night. No wonder I just saw a gap. I will go into a corner now and flog myself repeatedly with a neg-rep whip.

Google really thinks I want a cash advance. Where did those nice girls from the League of Angels go?

Oops, I had adblock on when I checked last night. No wonder I just saw a gap. I will go into a corner now and flog myself repeatedly with a neg-rep whip.

Google really thinks I want a cash advance. Where did those nice girls from the League of Angels go?

I should double the gap if I can sense an ad blocker. ;)

Sent from the JazzFanz app

I don't exactly get it - - sometimes the vertical ads down the right side are there, and other times not.
Not that I'm complaining if they're not there, by the way.

Now they'll probably start showing up even more...

The problem is not on the desktop site, but when I use the site on my phone. I can only handle the app so much, as it crashes constantly. The desktop site is mildly annoying to have the adds, but on my mobile, it is literally more than 1/3 of the screen dedicated to ads. Not only that, but now the navigation buttons are on top of the top ad, so when you try to press the button, half of the time it ends up going to some stupid ad site.

This has been corrected. Thanks.