What's new

Ads with Audio SUCK

And Jason, got the Hinckley Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep/Ram "audio on mouse-over" ad again.

I have the Hinkley and LHM ads in as complaints. More to come... Let me know if we see others. Expandable ads are fine (IMO) as long as it's easy to recover.

I have the Hinkley and LHM ads in as complaints. More to come... Let me know if we see others. Expandable ads are fine (IMO) as long as it's easy to recover.

The LHM expandable one prevents me from seeing the first two lines in the first post of the thread in which it spams though.

Last edited:
Sorry I missed this. Sent the request to our ad company just now. I'd expect it to be resolved on Monday. Thanks.

Sorry I missed this. Sent the request to our ad company just now. I'd expect it to be resolved on Monday. Thanks.

I'm not sure if anything has been done about it before, but it keeps coming back. Ever since you switched to the current ad guys, it comes back and we complain about it; then it goes away; and then it comes back later.

Wow, I didn't know this site is full of ads just like the all sites. I just disabled "Adblock Plus" and they popped up everywhere.

Jason, I hope you earn enough from these ads to manage the site, because I hated them. But it's no problem for me, AdBlock works perfect on them.

Wow, I didn't know this site is full of ads just like the all sites. I just disabled "Adblock Plus" and they popped up everywhere.

Jason, I hope you earn enough from these ads to manage the site, because I hated them. But it's no problem for me, AdBlock works perfect on them.

Wait a second... is this post an Ad for "Adblock Plus"?

Wait a second... is this post an Ad for "Adblock Plus"?

Haha, wasn't intended that way but now after your joke, yes it is. At the end of the day, it's an open-source project and serves the purpose wonderfully.

I'll find out about the Eagle Gate one but what are you talking about Enes? If you're logged in there is a single ad at the top of the page and two squares at the bottom. That's it! If you are seeing more than that, you should run some software to remove malware.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk