What's new

Advertising Issues

Hotdog

For some reason my phone has been going crazy whenever I'm on Jazzfanz. It's only Jazzfanz too. I rarely ever use tapatalk. It's always just desktop view from my phone. I've never had this problem in all the time I've been here. It almost seems like ads from the site are attacking my phone. It first says I have all these viruses, then it tells me I have to download this certain app. Then it automatically starts downloading it. I'll post pictures of this. It also, tries to make me download games too from yahoo.

azeze5ur.jpg
tagu8ubu.jpg
Like I said, it only happens on Jazzfanz. It's very frustrating. I tried hard resetting my phone. It wiped everything off. I also called Verizon to get help. Nothing seems to fix it.

Jason, do you know anything about this

This just happened. Trying to make me download a game.

Wtf?
uby3a9uz.jpg

That's Archie mug in the background BTW

I have seen it on google chrome too. For me it says I need a certain video player, auto downloads it on chrome, then pops up the "install" dialogue now and then. Cleaned it off twice with malwarbytes, but it comes back again. I think it is from an ad because what happens is the page is loading, then it suddenly diverts to a different page before the JF page is done loading, and it gives me a chrome-looking popup that says my video player is out of date, specifically my flash player, then it downloads a file and tries to install what is DEFINITELY not flash of any kind. I have tried to see what ad it is coming from but the divert that happens when JF is loading happens before I can see the ads that are loading at that time.

Wow. So sorry. Looking into it.

Sent from my Nexus 5

It's making loading the pages take forever too. It takes like 30 seconds to load a page now. You click a page and it just stalls like it's thinking forever. I used my desktop and it wasn't doing the same thing. But it's definitely only doing it on Jazzfanz when I'm on my phone.

Did you change something recently? It just started like maybe 2 weeks ago. Give or take a few days.

Not in the last two weeks... Our advertiser is looking into it

Sent from my Nexus 5

I have seen it on google chrome too. For me it says I need a certain video player, auto downloads it on chrome, then pops up the "install" dialogue now and then. Cleaned it off twice with malwarbytes, but it comes back again. I think it is from an ad because what happens is the page is loading, then it suddenly diverts to a different page before the JF page is done loading, and it gives me a chrome-looking popup that says my video player is out of date, specifically my flash player, then it downloads a file and tries to install what is DEFINITELY not flash of any kind. I have tried to see what ad it is coming from but the divert that happens when JF is loading happens before I can see the ads that are loading at that time.

This on mobile chrome?

Anyone seeing any difference? Anyone else seeing it other than hack and Zulu.

On my iPhone, not on tapa (which is uber suck), I will click on something and out of nowhere the App Store opens up on a bunch of lame *** games. It drives me crazy. It will go two or three weeks without doing it and then it will happen all day one day, then stop for a few more weeks before it happens again.

Ok I got a screen shot of one of the hijack pages I have seen over this last week.

hijack.jpg

On my iPhone, not on tapa (which is uber suck), I will click on something and out of nowhere the App Store opens up on a bunch of lame *** games. It drives me crazy. It will go two or three weeks without doing it and then it will happen all day one day, then stop for a few more weeks before it happens again.

This is happening to me too.

My phone just isn't deal with this well at all (note3) It's saying I have viruses, it's taking forever to load, sometimes the page won't even load, trying to make me download games, forcing me to the app store, etc.

It's doing it all the time on mine too. Like every time I'm on the site, multiple times a day.

really really frustrating.

For what it's worth, I've never experienced anything like this on my phone (android).

I've updated some code on the site, please tell me what you're seeing (I cannot reproduce this).

I don't know if this is related but when I access the page (not with Tapatalk) on my Kindle at home, it has been freezing the browser. This just recently started and only on Jazzfanz. It happened again last night.