What's new

Alec Burks Alley-oop vs Clippers

Chris-L

I was debating starting a thread about favors minutes, the presidential race, or this. It was an easy choice. An awesome play that deserves its own thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hEoC8kd2_I&feature=player_embedded

I will add to this. I don't think this is a better dunk but this needs to be posted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=dlxER8wzA84

I was debating starting a thread about favors minutes, the presidential race, or this. It was an easy choice. An awesome play that deserves its own thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hEoC8kd2_I&feature=player_embedded

I have to wonder if that is an and-1.

This is not your Grandpa's Jazz team.
Sung to the tune of "Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My:"

"Alley-oops and dunks and three's, Oh My"

Yep, definitely something different about this edition of the Jazz. Why ol' Jerry, who thought flashy play and three-pointers were works of the devil must be turning over in his grave.

Jerry wouldn't know who to bench first. The dog house would've been so full of players that Glider and Butch would still be with the team looking for a spot on the roster.

Lobs, dunks, fast breaks, 3pt shots, guys taking wide open shots with 16 seconds left on the shot clock, it is TEOTWAWKI, and I feel fine.

Yep, definitely something different about this edition of the Jazz. Why ol' Jerry, who thought flashy play and three-pointers were works of the devil must be turning over in his grave.

Somebody put Jerry in a grave!?! I hope it is just a Halloween prank.

He's earned it...

For as akward as he looks-->damn right. Carroll gets it done. I don't know what it is about him that looks so non-NBA but the guy makes things happen regardless of his athletic handicaps. He is one guy I can't help rooting for.

Carroll was the one guy who seemed to step it up last post season.

For as akward as he looks-->damn right. Carroll gets it done. I don't know what it is about him that looks so non-NBA but the guy makes things happen regardless of his athletic handicaps. He is one guy I can't help rooting for.

Carroll was the one guy who seemed to step it up last post season.

I think you mean skill handicaps instead of athletic handicaps, dude's quite athletic. But I agree w/ you nonetheless

At the end of the video is an early Douchebag of the Year nominee. Who wears a Lakers jersey to a Jazz/Clippers preseason game? Douchebags, that's who.

I was in Vegas eating out and for some reason the Jazz Clips were on TV at the bar, there was some loud applause after that Burks dunk, even in Vegas.

At the end of the video is an early Douchebag of the Year nominee. Who wears a Lakers jersey to a Jazz/Clippers preseason game? Douchebags, that's who.

Oh, I saw him in the What do you see Posters as thread... which poster was that? hmmmm

The dunk was one of the best I've seen by a Jazz player, but Carroll's pass was almost as good -- perfectly thrown and perfectly timed, which made the dunk as awesome as it was.