What's new

Alec Burks Alley-oop vs Clippers

At the end of the video is an early Douchebag of the Year nominee. Who wears a Lakers jersey to a Jazz/Clippers preseason game? Douchebags, that's who.

He's almost as bad as that girl next to him I the colored denim!!

My take on color denim. All the women think it's great. Men don't have enough balls to say it's not because they know they won't get any if they do so we just put up with it. Ladies, you all look like a bunch of ****ing idiots in your red, yellow and blue denim.

The dunk was ok. I would like to see more of it from Burks, instead of just running straight into the chest of the defender, double clutching, and looking for a call every time.

My take on color denim. All the women think it's great. Men don't have enough balls to say it's not because they know they won't get any if they do so we just put up with it. Ladies, you all look like a bunch of ****ing idiots in your red, yellow and blue denim.

Ding!!!!

Pretty much half the girls in my class are always wearing the colored denim. The crazy thing last semester I didn't see one of my students with it on!! It's like it was mana from God and it just came out of thin air and all the ladies just said "sure why not" and put them on!!!