What's new

Alec Burks says he will be back playing in 2 weeks

So favors was out much longer than anyone expected. Burks is out longer than expected.

Was Rudy out longer than expected? I don't remember.

What a messed up year injury wise for the jazz.

The things are going Exum won't be ready for the start of next year.

Smd

Favors injury was weird as ****. Anything that doesnt require surgery has pretty unpredictable timetables.

When he had surgery the timeline was the all star break. So it's longer than expected

So favors was out much longer than anyone expected. Burks is out longer than expected.

Smd
Someone woke up on the empty side of the glass. Lol

Someone woke up on the empty side of the glass. Lol
Ya I took last night's game pretty hard.

Having some icehouse n stag tonight, so I should be in a better mood

Nice to have another game already. Hopefully this game can make us forget last nights game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ya. I love gamedays

Smd

Better to be out longer than be reinjured.

Tastes like **** doe. Put some stag in it.
Eh, it ain't great, but it ain't bad. Tastes like an average beer. Not really better or worse than budweiser, bud light, rolling rock, Heineken, corona... An ok beer. Strong and cheap though

My son was at this and he didn't tell me this news, he's fired!

Really though this same son broke his leg (very similar to Burks) a tib fib break, his was almost 1 week before Halloween and they said he would need surgery if he was an adult but he had a case for about 1month and then got out of his walking boot 2nd week of January and so it's been over a month now and he's just barely starting to walk with out a limp. My point is the surgery did speed up the timeline and that I also remember the 6 week timeline but I think that was until he could start to do rehab not to when he would start to be able to play.