What's new

Alec Burks Will be the Key to Winning the Series

AB sucks

So bad.

I cringe when he shoots. Jerebko too. I hope I'm proven wrong otherwise he's goin' to Europe in a couple months.

I don't think he's the key but he'll be asked to get up to speed immediately after 4 months of DNPCD's. I have a feeling udoh will get some burn as well. Let's hope the daily practice for those not getting minutes was at a really high level

I want to know what the coaching staff tells him. I feel like I could make him better. Does he just not listen or what.

Alec, put more arc on your shot. Its way too flat. Dont hold the ball too long. Make quicker decsions and pass the ball. Dont play so close on defense all the time. You are over playing it. Play to your strenth which is driving the ball and drawing fouls. I feel like if he just improved on those things a little he would be a lot better.

Seriously though we will need some magic from him. Lets hope he plays well.

*Jingles. We're going to need Joe to handle the ball more and be more aggressive than usual looking for his shot.

One thing about Burks.... he is a gamer who won't be afraid of the big stage.
I wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised to see him play better than ever before.

Burks confidence is surely up and quin and the teams trust in him are also surely up. He could be the x man in a game or two this series.

Also, surely his stock will go up with a few good games in the playoffs.

Burks was a monster in transition. He pushes the ball even when Houston had defenders back. Cant wait to see what he can do at home.

tenor.gif

Reactions: RJF
Good match-up for Burks. Seems like both teams want to play a little slower pace and as the game feels like it's falling asleep he can exploit them.

I've always loved Burks....I dont post here much but I've been a supporter of him since draft day 2011. Great game for him. He isn't afraid and could be huge. Already had a good post season.
One thing I've noticed is the teammates all seem to like him and respect him a lot. That is huge for him I'm sure.