What's new

Alex Caruso

The fact that Conley cant even seem to operate as well as Beverly coming off the bench makes no sense to me. Obviously Conleys games coming off the bench are limited, but he should be able to look as good or better than Bev against second units. There is no reason Conley cant be a rich mans Beverly for us this year.

I am starting to think Conley was a product of his previous system and otherwise is pretty mediocre.
I think he was definitely good. I think he got a pretty big numbers boost last year because he went on a hot streak post AS break. I think many of us over-rated the player he currently is... I think he definitely benefited from the space Gasol got him.

I think he's the classic guy who is under-rated... then he gets gassed up by the "this guy is sooooo under-rated" crowd to the point he's over-rated. This year he's slipped and for guys his size it can go south so fast.

I think he was definitely good. I think he got a pretty big numbers boost last year because he went on a hot streak post AS break. I think many of us over-rated the player he currently is... I think he definitely benefited from the space Gasol got him.

I think he's the classic guy who is under-rated... then he gets gassed up by the "this guy is sooooo under-rated" crowd to the point he's over-rated. This year he's slipped and for guys his size it can go south so fast.
That and they had a very young team where he was basically their number 1 option offensively.

That and they had a very young team where he was basically their number 1 option offensively.
He's never been super duper efficient. My thinking was he had no help so if he has other guys setting him up maybe that changes... but its gone the other way.

It sucks but I don't see it getting a ton better... it should get a little better though.

They signed him for less than what Quinn Cook got... room exception offer would screw up their cap plans and they had to wait out Kawhi... we would have been able to steal him and he would have fit so nicely.
Yeah it’s amazing what an impact he’s had on the court this year. Surprisingly athletic as well.

If I lose I have just $50 left in my account. I’ll put it all on the next game and if I win that, maybe keep doubling it on every home game or game against a sub .500 team thereafter.

****... watching this guy it makes me super depressed we didn’t get him... he does so much of the **** we need.