What's new

All Downhill until the All-Star Break

Better check your math. The 16 games before the break started with Portland, IINM.

So an amazing 0-2, Should break the streak against the lousy Lakers, but could lose all the road games (I predict 1-3).
Well, I was right about the first two road games. I don't see how Utah could lose to the Nots. It would take icy cold games from Hayward, Hood and Burke. But then a rested Washington team should handle the Jazz.

Going 1-4 to start the easiest stretch of the season strikes me as really really bad.

Yeah, I'm ready to jump off a ****ing cliff! It's all downhill from there.

I cursed us. My bad guys. I'll retreat back into my cave.

You get back here and take your medicine like the rest of us.

This is bad guys... My friends who are kings fans have been relentlessly texting and mocking... All time low right now.

This is an all-time great thread.

Problem is that what was said is true. Jazz are better than this and are under performing right now. there are reasons but come on. What a melt down in the Knicks game.

Jazz are better than this and are under performing right now. there are reasons

Yeah, the reasons are called coaching. Whether a team is punching above or below their weight, it's always because of coaching.

Yeah, the reasons are called coaching. Whether a team is punching above or below their weight, it's always because of coaching.

No it isn't. Injuries are the main thing. Do I agree with all coaching decisions? Nope. Like Booker in OT of the Hornets game. But laying this all at Snyder's feet doesn't cut it for me.