What's new

All-NBA teams leaked. Gobert on 2nd team, Hayward snubbed.

Magic Spray

C-wCz5qXUAE_hTt.jpg

Link here.

ALLEGEDLY.

I was under the impression that had Hayward been named on an All-NBA team the Jazz would have been able to offer even more money than other teams.

Highway robbery. Anthony Davis is one of my favorite players ever, he didn't deserve this over Rudy. Many of us were expecting him to get robbed, and thats precisely what happened.

AD won it on the strength of 2nd place votes too. rudy had him in 1st place...

It's all a sham tho, I GUARANTEE THE PROCESS IS FATALLY FLAWED upon close inspection... this is not the infallible tribunal from Minority Report casting votes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdyaLWMt6qA

show me the list of people who have a vote and I'll show you a list of people who don't deserve a vote, it's like that.. I guarantee I can pull the veil off the charade/guise... It reeks of loosely connected logic...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWyCCJ6B2WE

This is showing 35 total voters and only 29 people voted for Gobert.

I thought 100 people had votes?

i swear they should just remove all this voting ****, and give all the power to the commish, there's other better options but I'm certain thats way better than this... then he can explain his rationale, This will really elevate his position in the public eye(especially to younger fans who care about this ****) too and instead of being obsequious, his character and position would be brought to the forefront more often.

They're gonna rob James Harden of his MVP too...

The first time I really came to realize this type of **** was a sham is when Jeff Kent won the NL MVP over Todd Helton in 2000(Helton had otherworldy, Ted Williams like #'s).... I was 12 years old when I reached that realization.

CP3 was robbed of his MVP by Kobe too, that was an epic level sham.. If the operative word is truely valuable(which I don't think it is) then CP3 should've ran away with it.. What happened was there was a game late in the season where they hyped it like the 2 big MVP candidates were going at it, the Lakers won and people ran with it... The deception was very easily unveiled.

Rudy should've been the DPOY last year too, and possibly even 2 years ago, he could be going for a three-peat right now as far as I'm concerned.

Statistically unlikely that Rudy would be the ONLY person outside of those who won first team who got any first team votes, and that, except for AD, everyone who got 1st team was unanimous. Looks like a load of bollocks to me.

Statistically unlikely that Rudy would be the ONLY person outside of those who won first team who got any first team votes, and that, except for AD, everyone who got 1st team was unanimous. Looks like a load of bollocks to me.

Yeah good point, especially no one from the best team in the NBA GS getting a single first place vote.

[TWEET]859064734909435904[/TWEET]
C-wCz5qXUAE_hTt.jpg

Link here.

ALLEGEDLY.

I was under the impression that had Hayward been named on an All-NBA team the Jazz would have been able to offer even more money than other teams.

I don't know if Gordon will ever get his due... He isn't the one on one guy who racks up stats. He gets everything inside of what the team needs and is a far more effective player in the locker room and on the court than some of these guys like Jimmy Butler and Paul George. Our team would have been the number one seed in the East. That conference is JV and should be graded as such.

This is a better deal for us because Hayward would have to wait a year for the megamax deal anyway. We need more certainty and this gives him more incentive to go 5 year max with us this offseason.

[TWEET]859064734909435904[/TWEET]

I don't know if Gordon will ever get his due... He isn't the one on one guy who racks up stats. He gets everything inside of what the team needs and is a far more effective player in the locker room and on the court than some of these guys like Jimmy Butler and Paul George. Our team would have been the number one seed in the East. That conference is JV and should be graded as such.

This is a better deal for us because Hayward would have to wait a year for the megamax deal anyway. We need more certainty and this gives him more incentive to go 5 year max with us this offseason.

I don't think it's Hayward being not recognized as it is such a deep position. You would have him in over Butler then?

Im down giving Hayward max deal, but if he get that megamax as you guys sayin, then who the hell else we would sign? Hood still on a low contract. Hill and Jingles waiting boost on their salaries... Even if we keep this team it is not enough to match with Warriors. We need a third stud near Gobert and Hayward. Hell things are complicated...

If this is true, I'd like to personally thank everyone involved in selecting players to these "prestigious" teams for poking the bear: Rudy and Gordon playing angry only ever bodes well for Jazz Nation.

I don't think it's Hayward being not recognized as it is such a deep position. You would have him in over Butler then?

They are really close but per 100 possessions Hayward scored more on much better shooting despite a higher usage rate and lower turnovers and took his team to a much better regular season record despite being the most injured team in the NBA. Advanced stats show Hayward with some advantages and Butler with some making them pretty close to even. I think the big kicker is that the West has a lot more players getting in so you have to give the edge to a few East players if it is close.

This has DeMar in over CP3 and Towns in over Gasol

Yeah, pretty wild. No way should Towns be in over Gasol. I get Demar though. He was healthy all season and carried his team while Lowry was out while CP3 was out for a chunk of games.

I can't say I would be mad with this. Nothing unreasonable about those rankings when it comes to our guys. CP3 being left out is weird though.

Obviously fake.

There were ~140 voters last year, this shows only 35.

Also scoring is 5/3/1 points for first/second/third team, not total.

So if the votes were real (which they are not), then Rudy would be first team with 306 points and AD's 305.

Here is the problem with this reward system--players in small market teams without as much exposure, will receive fewer votes. Essentially, it encourages players to go to big market teams.