What's new

All-NBA teams leaked. Gobert on 2nd team, Hayward snubbed.

I could argue a few tweaks on this but in general I think they got it right. Rudy will have to be the man for more than one season to move up on this list and on the DPOY list. That is the way it is. And Hayward plays a position that makes this a tall order. I do think that Chrissy got snubbed.

I would absolutely rank Hayward over Butler and not just as a homer. I think Hayward's impact on his team is greater and his all around game is better.

The voting is no different than the Oscars really. Whoever can lobby the best and get the most support will get it regardless of if it's "right" or not. The big difference is in the NBA money (bribes) plays nowhere near the role it does in the Oscars.

Obviously fake.

There were ~140 voters last year, this shows only 35.

Also scoring is 5/3/1 points for first/second/third team, not total.

So if the votes were real (which they are not), then Rudy would be first team with 306 points and AD's 305.

Yeah seems fake

Some dude posts an Excel sheet on Twitter and we get a mini-meltdown? Come on, we're better than this.

I thought this was already debunked as fake news? Or was that fake news that this was debunked as fake news? Where the hell is Trump when you need him?

They are really close but per 100 possessions Hayward scored more on much better shooting despite a higher usage rate and lower turnovers and took his team to a much better regular season record despite being the most injured team in the NBA. Advanced stats show Hayward with some advantages and Butler with some making them pretty close to even. I think the big kicker is that the West has a lot more players getting in so you have to give the edge to a few East players if it is close.

Yeah, Hayward's stats would look a lot better if he were playing for a team that plays at a much higher pace, also against the leastern conference. Him and his agent have to know this.

Bump, since this was basically right on except DeAndra Jordan got in instead of Karl Anthony Town.

SWEET VINDICATION

Maybe I am biased but I don't get the wild DeAndre Jordan love. I take Gasol over him easily.