What's new

All-Star Sunday Thread

NUMBERICA

2022 Award Winner
The events of note are:
-The 3-Point Contest (featuring Conley and Mitchell) will air after the Skills Challenge which is at 4:30 MT.
-The All-Star Game (featuring Mitchell, Gobert, Conley, and Q) will air at 6:00pm MT.

I am most interested in the 3-Point Contest, personally.

First time All Star Mike Conley after 14 seasons, how cool is that? Damn, I hope someway, somehow he can win the 3 pt shooting contest!

Wish they would just start. Hate when they have a start time and everything takes 30 minutes just to get going.

Kind of feels like the Skills challenge is way too simplistic. Would be so much cooler to see these guys play HORSE.

Why does Paul and Doncic get byes? I don't get it.

What an awkward question asking Sabonis who the trophy is for lol. He was like who is it for? Lmao

Kind of feels like the Skills challenge is way too simplistic. Would be so much cooler to see these guys play HORSE.

I think the amount of all-star games you’ve been to with being a starter this year as the tie-breaker for Luka.

Because CP3 is old and Doncic is starting the allstar game. At least that’s what was said on tnt.