What's new

All-Star Sunday Thread

Yep, pretty much as expected. Stand around waiting for your chance to dunk or jack up a 3. Most boring game of the year.

Rudy Gobert triple double watch.

Call me old-fashioned but I much prefer East VS West.
This format is stupid, especially since it was an answer to the criticism that the East doesn’t deserve equal representation since they consistently and obviously don't play equal quality of competition. In other words, they should eliminate eastern conference and western conference and just select 24 players. They came up with the worst combination of possible outcomes.

I would rather career losers not get picked just because that joke of a conference is incapable of getting its **** together and SOMEONE has to get picked.

Last edited:
Congrats to Conley at least for his excellent showing in the 3 pt shooting contest! He pushed Curry to the very limit in the finals - had to sink the final money ball to win it.

PS Somebody please tell me why Lebron always gets the first pick? Antetokounmpo - game over. At least if Durant had taken him, it would have been offset by the fact that Durant was injured and unable to play.

....it was an answer to the criticism that the East doesn’t deserve equal representation since they don’t play anywhere near an equal quality of competition

That is not the reason for this format. CP3 and MJ pushed the NBA to change up the All-Star format to create a more competitive game.