What's new

All Star Weekend

No interest in watching the all popularity game. I would be into it if the actual 24 best players from this season were competing. But that's never the case. No Rudy, no game for me. Good thing there is a new Walking Dead episode to watch instead.

1. Require the winner to defend their crown the next year.
2. Have required types of dunks, like they used to. Like, 1 from the baseline, 1 from RIGHT UNDER the basket, 1 from the 3 point line... Put some constraints on them and you'll see more creativity.
3. I'm also getting tired of the "Jump over X (where X is a celebrity or inanimate object)" dunk paradigm, but what else can you do? Jump through a hula hoop?
The "what else can you do" part is exactly my point. What else can they do? There is not much new ground to break by now. That's why Donovan was so smart in that he appealed to the sense of nostalgia while his dunks were solid but not really that spectacular. The double backboard one was creative by comparison to most dunks recently, and his ability to one-hand those rebounds shows real athletic ability. But even his dunks were really just pretty good. It's getting harder and harder to really do anything new and to really make a mark. I think we've reached the end of what the dunk contest can be really.

Man that dude rapping was so freaking irritating. Couldn't understand a word he was saying, and he had his finger up his nose the whole time.

And is there a contest going on to see who can **** up the national anthem the worst before an all-star game? What hot garbage was that?

If they are going to start appointing all-stars as a career achievement award then they need to expand out the team. You're telling me Rudy in essence lost out so the corpse of Dirk can have a participation trophy? Need no further evidence that the all-star game is total ********. Just watched their stupid commercial basically trying to justify why Dirk and Wade are in it this year. Stupid ****.

If they are going to start appointing all-stars as a career achievement award then they need to expand out the team. You're telling me Rudy in essence lost out so the corpse of Dirk can have a participation trophy? Need no further evidence that the all-star game is total ********. Just watched their stupid commercial basically trying to justify why Dirk and Wade are in it this year. Stupid ****.
Yep.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

No interest in watching the all popularity game. I would be into it if the actual 24 best players from this season were competing. But that's never the case. No Rudy, no game for me. Good thing there is a new Walking Dead episode to watch instead.

Gobert a role player don't understand how hard that is for some to accept. Jokic is better player and jazz trades him to nuggets . Imagine having Jokic running the offense and getting DM easy dunks. Ingles easy 3s. Or are you going try telling me Gobert is better than Jokic?

Yeah Dirk who made more 3s in his first few minutes then Gobert will all year.

The only thing I watched or cared about this whole weekend was a 7 minute highlight of donovan and that'll literally be it

Gobert a role player don't understand how hard that is for some to accept. Jokic is better player and jazz trades him to nuggets . Imagine having Jokic running the offense and getting DM easy dunks. Ingles easy 3s. Or are you going try telling me Gobert is better than Jokic?
We didn’t trade Jokic. I think what you meant to say is that the Nuggets traded Mitchell and Gobert for nothing.
and you wonder why SLC will never get an ASG. Rude fans doesn't help.
We had an all star game. It’s stupid. We don’t need another one.

Drugs are bad. Get help.

Yeah Dirk who made more 3s in his first few minutes then Gobert will all year.
and you wonder why SLC will never get an ASG. Rude fans doesn't help.
.Screenshot_20190201-101232~2.jpegScreenshot_20190131-181252~2.jpegScreenshot_20190130-120549.jpegScreenshot_20190130-120559.jpegScreenshot_20190127-133658__01.jpegScreenshot_20190127-070050~2.jpeg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I just saw the score, 178-164, what a joke. I’m glad that I didn’t watch that travesty. I wished Rudy had been out there trolling the game and putting all of his effort on defense.

I just saw the score, 178-164, what a joke. I’m glad that I didn’t watch that travesty. I wished Rudy had been out there trolling the game and putting all of his effort on defense.

I watched about five minutes and it was a chuck fest. No real defense even in the 4th when it was close.