What's new

All Time NBA best undrafted players

northeast

I've always rooted a bit extra for players who were walk-ons or undrafted.

I am thinking Bell, Ben Wallace, Hornacek. I'd put Mark Eaton in that category as well, because I think he was drafted in a lower round before the draft was just 2 rounds. Maybe loosen the critieria a bit more to include Ginobli at 57th too .

Who else could round out the all time undrafted / low pick all star team?

Horny was a second rounder, 46th overall.
Okay, let's just say late picks that overacheived... but then I'd want to include half of the Utah players in the last 30 years, so whatever.
Hornacek was a walk on in college I think.

Horny was a second rounder, 46th overall.
Okay, let's just say late picks that overacheived... but then I'd want to include half of the Utah players in the last 30 years, so whatever.
Hornacek was a walk on in college I think, so he gets bonus points for that in my book.

Last edited:
1098124205-00.jpg

Hornacek was a walk on in college I think.

In that case, Ginobili hands down.

57th overall pick, could be considered a top 20 SG ever.

So, so far, we've got

PG Lin ? , Wesley ?
SG Ginobli 57, Hornacek 45, Starks ?, Mathews (undrafted), Bell undrafted
SF
PF Malone 9ish?
C B Wallace undrafted, Brad Miller ?, M Eaton (?)

I have no idea who Archie is.

My squad needs more forwards and point guards.

So, so far, we've got

PG Lin ? , Wesley ?
SG Ginobli 57, Hornacek 45, Starks ?, Mathews (undrafted), Bell undrafted
SF
PF Malone 9ish?
C B Wallace undrafted, Brad Miller ?, M Eaton (?)

I have no idea who Archie is.

My squad needs more forwards and point guards.
You son of a bitch.

Lin makes it over Millsap? Give me a break. I don't think Millsap should be on the list, but Lin? Shoot yourselves in the face.

Jordan was picked 2 or 3, but that is a good point about hs, we can make him a patron.
Where was Sap picked?

Big Ben, no discussion. One of the best defensive centres of all-time, one of the best blockers of all time, one of the best defenders of all time (4time DMVP, if Im not mistaken)