What's new

All-Time NBA Draft (not just international)

tumblr_mcda8lf75J1rrov60o1_500.gif

Just a reminder that the following six teams (really five because I am not concerned about myself) have to PM me their write-ups/sales pitches by tomorrow at 12pm MT which is 2PM EST. If you don't send it, that could hurt your chances to win the coveted prize at hand.

QSH
Spycam

Jeff
WC

hey hey
Jazzyapma

Just a reminder that the following six teams (really five because I am not concerned about myself) have to PM me their write-ups/sales pitches by tomorrow at 12pm MT which is 2PM EST. If you don't send it, that could hurt your chances to win the coveted prize at hand.

QSH
Spycam

Jeff
WC

hey hey
Jazzyapma

What do the numbers mean?

Sent from the JazzFanz app

This. Gonna be fun. :)

Yup.

Matchup #1 is the battle of the Organisers.. Spycam organised this thing last year, Quin taking it and running it this year. Would be fun to see who comes out on top.

Matchup #2 is like the battle of 2 completely different strategy. Jeffrey I can't remember making 1 trade in this whole draft, WhiteChocChip made like a gazillion trades!!

Then I guess my matchup with addictionary will be matchup of the 'foreigners'?

Yup.

Matchup #1 is the battle of the Organisers.. Spycam organised this thing last year, Quin taking it and running it this year. Would be fun to see who comes out on top.

Matchup #2 is like the battle of 2 completely different strategy. Jeffrey I can't remember making 1 trade in this whole draft, WhiteChocChip made like a gazillion trades!!

Then I guess my matchup with addictionary will be matchup of the 'foreigners'?

Our match is also a battle of the giants.