What's new

All-Time NBA Draft (not just international)

Just a reminder that the following six teams (really five because I am not concerned about myself) have to PM me their write-ups/sales pitches by tomorrow at 12pm MT which is 2PM EST. If you don't send it, that could hurt your chances to win the coveted prize at hand.

Just PM'd you my write-up. Thank you for all of your time and effort.

LOL .. yeah kinda funny how all these match ups worked out.

85915-Wendell-Pierce-gif-lWN2.gif

Realized that I forgot to do my bio's for Andrei and Bruce. So here they come:

Andrei Kirilenko

No. 47
Sf/Pf
height 6ft 9in
weight 235lbs

draft 1999/ Round: 1 / Pick: 24th overall Selected by the Utah Jazz.

Career highlights and awards:

NBA All-Star (2004)
NBA All-Defensive First Team (2006)
2× NBA All-Defensive Second Team (2004–2005)
NBA All-Rookie First Team (2002)
NBA blocks leader (2005)

EuroBasket MVP (2007)
2× FIBA Europe Player of the Year(2007, 2012)
Euroscar Player of the Year (2012)
All-Europeans Player of the Year(2012)
Euroleague MVP (2012)
All-Euroleague First Team (2012)
Euroleague Defensive Player of the Year (2012)
Russian League MVP (2000)
VTB United League MVP (2012)
VTB United League Final Four MVP(2012)
FIBA World Under-19 ChampionshipMVP (1999)

Andrei is a supremely unique player. With his very long limbs, lightning quick hands and a motor that never stopped Andrei was a game changer in his prime.

AK47 "The Russian Rifle" is one of two players too ever record the legendary 6x6 In the history of the NBA. The other is "The Dream". He is also only one of two players too record more than one 5x5 in their career. Racking up three in his first three NBA seasons. This accomplishment is so rare that only six other players have ever recorded it.

Andrei did everything well while in his prime before injuries and NBA politics took him out of the lime light. While he was strong we as Jazz fans had the honor if watching a talent that was simply legendary.

Best season stats:
Pts: 16.5pg
Blk: 3.3pg
Stl: 1.9pg
Rbd: 8.1pg
Ast: 4.1pg
Ft: 80.0%
Fg: 51.3%
3Fg: 37.9%

Last edited:
Bruce Bowen

Listed height: 6ft 7in
Listed weight: 200lb

NBA draft1993/Undrafted

Career highlights and awards: 3× NBA champion (2003,2005,2007)
5×NBA All-Defensive First Team (2004–2008)
3× NBA All-Defensive Second Team (2001–2003)
#12 Retired by San Antonio Spurs

Bruce is simply the best on ball defender in his generation and arguably one of the best of all time. Nuff said.

Last edited:
Don't get excited. It's very lame thanks to my dog and being busy as hell prepping for the baby.

[video=vimeo;103066932]https://vimeo.com/103066932

Good work Patrick. Dark Side Theme introducing me was cool enough for me. Perfect fit for my music taste. Play it as a guitar riff sometimes on mine. Loved the line "...knowing jazzfanz, there probably will be some..." Thanks for the good stuff.

Good work Patrick. Dark Side Theme introducing me was cool enough for me. Perfect fit for my music taste. Play it as a guitar riff sometimes on mine. Loved the line "...knowing jazzfanz, there probably will be some..." Thanks for the good stuff.

LOL .. just realised Quin/Wes/Gyp and PKM are both Patrick's.

Note from addictionary which is me:

I have left the unending phase of weddings behind me. But now is the time for some hardwork, clean some crap up I've left behind me and because of the time difference, I will probably only be able to read and post in the hours after 10 pm GMT +2 which means about 1 pm for MST if I'm not mistaken. so if I happen to fall behind of any posting party or something, forgive my side but I don't think I'll have a problem with that, knowing the pace of the postings. Just wanted to let you dudes know, since I value the effort in here. Except the effort UGLI Baby spends on
posts of course.

fdae7abe99f9e8c3fb8b35d36c79c246.jpg

da5349b73f4e2d7f67df52019e4c5fa4.jpg

Rex and one of my cats.
I'm laying at the bottom of the stairs right now and throwing the ball up to rex and then he throws it back down the stairs to me.