What's new

Alternative Views

From the little that I listened to of the lockerroom clean out I was surprised how it was spun and how people who didn't hear it assumed things that weren't really said or volunteered. For instance, the question was posed about whether being on the bench helped him, but it was a loaded question where Hayward was more or less set up to have to say "yeah I think it helped me grow" and then all you get is Hayward's comment and everyone thinks Ty then obviously had the best approach.

We need to resign millsap.
milsap and marvin williams are great TEAM players.
they excel in a non iso/alfensive system.
we need players like thaton a TEAM.
we dont need mo foye and jeffysuck.

this article sums up about what i think about the great paul milsap.
milsap ws the 4th option in a one option offense(behind the great al, mo and foye)
in my opinion overall millsap is the better player of those 4

milsap ws the 4th option in a one option offense(behind the great al, mo and foye)

I have always liked Millsap, I think he would be a great player to keep on this team.

Resign Millsap on clear terms for the right price. Let him know that this is now the C4s team and we would like him to be a part of that as a 6th man.

I'd also resign Foye on clear terms that the he is a bench player that will be used situationally to stretch the floor. No more starts.

Tinsley on the clear terms that he is the 3rd string PG.

Mo, Watson and Big Al can hit the road.

does anyone think kenneth faried would preform the way he does after 2 seasons of ty.
this team is on the edge of a cliff staring into an abyss with ty pushing them over the edge.

imho other than pg ty lawson.
jazz talent level>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>nuggies talent level.

does anyone think kenneth faried would preform the way he does after 2 seasons of ty.
this team is on the edge of a cliff staring into an abyss with ty pushing them over the edge.

imho other than pg ty lawson.
jazz talent level>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>nuggies talent level.

Andre Miller is also wayyyy better than any of our point guards, and don't forget the KOOF! Boom Bitches.

The Jazz's control of media output should concern every fan. This issue would make my top-5 list of things that need to change.

So Greg Miller & Company are bumbling fools who can't even see that the coach and team were terrible.

While at the same time, Greg Miller & Co. are clever spinsters who orchestrated an elobrate scheme on locker room clean-out day that involved 4 TV stations, atleast 3 newspapers and the Jazz's own employees to perpuate myths about the team and coach.

Got it.

The Jazz's control of media output should concern every fan. This issue would make my top-5 list of things that need to change.

But Lindsey said that Jazz fans are too smart and can tell when they're being told a lie. Wait...these aren't the droids we're looking for.

So Greg Miller & Company are bumbling fools who can't even see that the coach and team were terrible.

While at the same time, Greg Miller & Co. are clever spinsters who orchestrated an elobrate scheme on locker room clean-out day that involved 4 TV stations, atleast 3 newspapers and the Jazz's own employees to perpuate myths about the team and coach.

Got it.

yeah, they want to trick us that bad. Even if it costs them winning games. obviously.

Got it.

You don't see that things are being spun at all?

You don't see that things are being spun at all?

I think things are being spun but it is not some huge elaborate hoax/conspiracy. I see it as the Jazz simply trying to control their image. The Jazz like to present a unified front and handle all the dirty laundry behind closed doors.

I think things are being spun but it is not some huge elaborate hoax/conspiracy. I see it as the Jazz simply trying to control their image. The Jazz like to present a unified front and handle all the dirty laundry behind closed doors.

So its a company not being retarded? Weird.

I think they asked the obvious ?'s. Got the obvious answers and moved on with their lives. This isn't 60 minutes, its not some god damned investigative journalism. Its a locker room clean out.

As someone who has to conduct a lot of interviews, lemme put it this way:

While I've never worked in an environment where I've been aware of an orchestrated attempt from the top to spin stories, I have worked in environments where it is exceedingly clear what is OK to ask, and what isn't. In other words, where the respondent is suspicious of how his response will be taken by the surveillance work of a higher power. This leads to bad journalism (all those ****ing leading questions that are looking for a crack in the institutional armour OR for a place to praise the powerful ones), and it leads to spins ex post facto.

When I say I hate the way the jazz control media output, its that messy environment that Im referring to.

Spinning? Every one spins. You do, I do, Government, Schools, churches, people, news organizations..... I see spinning everywhere.

So some people want to put a negative spin on the Jazz, fine.
The Jazz employees--who's check is on the line, but may also truely believe in the organization- want to put a positive spin. Fine.

Everybody spins, I expect it. Its part of being human and having differences of opinions and prefrences.

But no I don't see a conspiracy here.

If you consciously spin something in order to increase the value of something in which you have a stake (i.e. for money), then you could be labeled as corrupt fairly easily. Brushing it off as de jure is just a sign that this form of corruption has reached critical mass. but it is still laughable.