What's new

An Alleged 1953 UFO Crash and Burial Near Garrison, Utah

@Archie Moses did you see that Snowden dis the Joe Rogan podcast recently and said he looked for info that the government is aware of aliens and he couldn't find anything? He also said the moon landings DID take place, and some other stuff basically that the conspiracies that he looked into didn't happen.

@Archie Moses did you see that Snowden dis the Joe Rogan podcast recently and said he looked for info that the government is aware of aliens and he couldn't find anything? He also said the moon landings DID take place, and some other stuff basically that the conspiracies that he looked into didn't happen.

Yeah, I did.
1) Joe Rogan believes in the moon landing.
2) I'm sure there are more classified files that even Snowden had access to.

I still think the majority of alledged alien abduction cases are caused by sleep paralysis, but I thought this was interesting, creepy and funny.

Has anyone else heard of the unexplained drones/UFOs in Yuma County Colorado?

I definitely don't think they're "UFO's" and I definitely giggle at people who don't believe in UFO's - if you don't, you're behind the curve and sheltered. I say this with no tin foil hat. Just a dude that believes in credibility.

Hehepeepeecaca

Rogan is a dumb *** that is capable of holding a conversation.

2. True.
Lol

Joe Rogan isn't a dumb ***. I guarantee he's smarter than you and has an higher IQ.

People like you think he's a dumbass because he has a podcast and speaks what he knows at the time. If he's wrong, he's called out, but anyone who listens to Rogan knows he's anything but a dumbass. You may not like him, and I get it, but he's not dumb.

Pretty vacuous comment, dude.

Last edited:
Joe Rogan

1. I've got a friend ... 'bull **** bull **** bull ****"
2. ": I don't believe xyz .... " Totally believes XYZ"

What is the last smart thing you've heard him say? Seriously. He has great guests but he himself is a dumb ***. He is great at holding a conversation but seriously, when is the last time you've heard him have a smart thought or opinion? He just molds himself into whatever guest he has (unless that guest us anti marijuana).

He's not an intellectual. I do like his podcast though.

Joe Rogan

1. I've got a friend ... 'bull **** bull **** bull ****"
2. ": I don't believe xyz .... " Totally believes XYZ"

What is the last smart thing you've heard him say? Seriously. He has great guests but he himself is a dumb ***. He is great at holding a conversation but seriously, when is the last time you've heard him have a smart thought or opinion? He just molds himself into whatever guest he has (unless that guest us anti marijuana).

He's not an intellectual. I do like his podcast though.

Just curious, do you listen to his podcasts? He may not be an expert like his guests but he has a vast knowledge base and his ability to pull from it is impressive. He'd be great at Jeopardy.

The problem is, dudes like you expect him to be an expert (he's more of a Jack of all trades) like his guests. He's not. He says he's not. However, it's still remarkable to hear how much the dude knows/reads/or has somewhat of an understanding.

I'm sure if you or anyone else did a podcast like his, it would be easy to call you a dumbass because you're not an expert like his guests. Rogan still knows a boat-load and denying this pretty much means you're talking out of your ***.

He's no NDT and he's high as **** on a lot of his podcasts, but I guarantee you've watched a YouTube clip of him saying something stupid and absoluted it.

Dude is smart. He has the world's most popular podcast and people act like he's a meathead. Gtfoh. Stop being a sheepleton.

Just curious, do you listen to his podcasts? He may not be an expert like his guests but he has a vast knowledge base and his ability to pull from it is impressive. He'd be great at Jeopardy.

The problem is, dudes like you expect him to be an expert (he's more of a Jack of all trades) like his guests. He's not. He says he's not. However, it's still remarkable to hear how much the dude knows/reads/or has somewhat of an understanding.

I'm sure if you or anyone else did a podcast like his, it would be easy to call you a dumbass because you're not an expert like his guests. Rogan still knows a boat-load and denying this pretty much means you're talking out of your ***.

He's no NDT and he's high as **** on a lot of his podcasts, but I guarantee you've watched a YouTube clip of him saying something stupid and absoluted it.

Dude is smart. He has the world's most popular podcast and people act like he's a meathead. Gtfoh. Stop being a sheepleton.

All the time. His guests are generally really really interesting. He rarely adds anything useful. Like I said, when is the last time you hear him add anything useful to the convo? Seriously? He is a great conversationalist but he is not a smart person in regards to being able to hang with anyone he talks to. He can bs his *** off but he adds next to nothing in regards to actual intellect. I love his podcast but it is 95% becuas of his guests and 5% because of him just being willing to bs with dudesl

All the time. His guests are generally really really interesting. He rarely adds anything useful. Like I said, when is the last time you hear him add anything useful to the convo? Seriously? He is a great conversationalist but he is not a smart person in regards to being able to hang with anyone he talks to. He can bs his *** off but he adds next to nothing in regards to actual intellect. I love his podcast but it is 95% becuas of his guests and 5% because of him just being willing to bs with dudesl

Lol

You must be William Sidis and can throw around the term "dumb ***" like no one's business.

Gtfoh.

I saw a UFO while camping in the La Sal mountains near Moab. No ****. It was at night and the light moved around the the sky instantaneously, one minute in the north sky, the next in the west sky, etc. Me and my buddy stared at this multi-colored light for at least 10 minutes, including through our binoculars. It was awesome as hell.

This makes me think of the time I saw a UFO in Provo that was above the eastern side of Mount Timpanogos.

I was in the backseat of a car with a friend's friend. We both saw it. We both freaked the **** out. We both were made fun of and came across as crazy to the girls we met up with at IHOP.

I get it. I wouldn't believe it too.

Basically, what we saw was a light on top of the mountain. At first I thought it was a campfire light or possibly a four wheeler's headlight - it was a orange dot. (This was 2005, btw.)

Then blue flames/or light lifted the orange dot straight up, it stalled and then the blue flames ignited on the left side of the object and it traveled from Mount Timpanogos to the Lake Mountains and out of sight in a matter of 2 seconds.

I know for 100% fact what I saw happened and so did the other dude. Our friends gave us **** and thought we were bsing. I'm not saying what we saw was aliens, but whatever we saw may be classified. I should note it headed towards the Dugway Proving Grounds. That said, I guarantee we have nothing that moves 80 miles plus in a second. Or do we?

Keep in mind I saw this happen a few years later and thought it was the end of the world. I never once thought it was a UFO. I was waiting for my gf (at the time) and suddenly the night turned into ****ing day! It was awesome, but not a UFO.

Make fun of me all you want. By doing so you're also making fun of a lot of crazy people AND more credible people than you.

UFOs are real whether you agree or not.

This makes me think of the time I saw a UFO in Provo that was above the eastern side of Mount Timpanogos.

I was in the backseat of a car with a friend's friend. We both saw it. We both freaked the **** out. We both were made fun of and came across as crazy to the girls we met up with at IHOP.

I get it. I wouldn't believe it too.

Basically, what we saw was a light on top of the mountain. At first I thought it was a campfire light or possibly a four wheeler's headlight - it was a orange dot. (This was 2005, btw.)

Then blue flames/or light lifted the orange dot straight up, it stalled and then the blue flames ignited on the left side of the object and it traveled from Mount Timpanogos to the Lake Mountains and out of sight in a matter of 2 seconds.

I know for 100% fact what I saw happened and so did the other dude. Our friends gave us **** and thought we were bsing. I'm not saying what we saw was aliens, but whatever we saw may be classified. I should note it headed towards the Dugway Proving Grounds. That said, I guarantee we have nothing that moves 80 miles plus in a second. Or do we?

Keep in mind I saw this happen a few years later and thought it was the end of the world. I never once thought it was a UFO. I was waiting for my gf (at the time) and suddenly the night turned into ****ing day! It was awesome, but not a UFO.

Make fun of me all you want. By doing so you're also making fun of a lot of crazy people AND more credible people than you.

UFOs are real whether you agree or not.

The only thing "real" about a UFO is the person who doesn't know what they're talking about.

However amazing or astonishing the phenomena, it either exists and has an identity, or it's something in your eye or brain that just isn't reporting a real thing.

Every few years I go to an opthalmologist, and get referred to some research establishment joint in need of billable customers. They ask all kinds of questions, like do you "see" floaters, flashes, or whatever.

Other professionals are on the lookout for imaginary stuff happening in brains somehow. They're worse than snake oil salesmen, really.

All that said, I have seen some stuff. One night I stopped off the highway on a desert mountain crest. A very bright, fast-moving object was coming pretty much straight at me. I couldn't make out the trajectory or flight path very good, but I watched it for about two minutes as it approached. I realized it had cleared a 12 K range and forty miles closer was clearing the 6K range I was on, only a thousand feet or so above me. I watched it go on for two more minutes, another 40 miles, figuring it wouldn't clear the 9K range it was heading for.

On the radio, KFI 640AM, Tim Conway Jr. was talking about essentially the same thing going over San Diego about the same time.

Some space junk from something that broke up into two big pieces, went on at a divergent angle across the Pacific, maybe southeast asia too, starting burn in the atmosphere. Must've been some magnesium or aluminum in the metal.

What you saw was a rocket test. air launched. Better to start over the mountains, low, and aimed out into the unpopulated testing range, than shoot something towards the Wasatch.

The impossible right angle turns at near c speed, apparently, are star wars tests where one object launches another if hit.

What you saw was a rocket test. air launched. Better to start over the mountains, low, and aimed out into the unpopulated testing range, than shoot something towards the Wasatch.

The impossible right angle turns at near c speed, apparently, are star wars tests where one object launches another if hit.

It was sitting on the mountain, near the top. If it were a rocket test, it would be a pretty weird location for it seeing how there's no access to where it launched straight up.