What's new

An Alleged 1953 UFO Crash and Burial Near Garrison, Utah

I’ve always genuinely enjoyed seeing the many archaeological sites they visit. That’s always been my favorite part of the show, while I ignore their interpretations. Also, I have noticed that some of the most recent episodes have focused on today’s events, stemming from the videos To the Stars Academy released, etc. I have enjoyed that most recent focus, though I usually just run across them while channel surfing. But the recent revelations have been the most interesting development in ufology in a long time. Still not completely trusting of To the Stars Academy, and it’s motives, but this field has always lent itself to distrust of sources.
I haven't seen any of the ones that talk about the Stars Academy so I'm going to have to watch them.

The show will start talking about something like Turkey's underground city Derinkuyu and it's absolutely fascinating to see how they lived. But when they try and tie it in with aliens I'm like, yeah that's dumb but keep showing me more footage of their living spaces.

Although, there are scientific theories as to what actually happened, I enjoy learning about more debatable things like the 1561 Celestial Phenomena that was recorded in a paper. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1561_celestial_phenomenon_over_Nuremberg That's pretty cool to me and I never heard of it.

The episode on Joseph Smith is laughable up until they start talking about Native Americans and star people.

Reactions: Red
I haven't seen any of the ones that talk about the Stars Academy so I'm going to have to watch them.

The show will start talking about something like Turkey's underground city Derinkuyu and it's absolutely fascinating to see how they lived. But when they try and tie it in with aliens I'm like, yeah that's dumb but keep showing me more footage of their living spaces.

Although, there are scientific theories as to what actually happened, I enjoy learning about more debatable things like the 1561 Celestial Phenomena that was recorded in a paper. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1561_celestial_phenomenon_over_Nuremberg That's pretty cool to me and I never heard of it.

The episode on Joseph Smith is laughable up until they start talking about Native Americans and star people.

It's engineering feats like this, the Pre-Incan walls at Sacsayhuman, Peru, which a show like Ancient Aliens will use in order to speak of ancient help from the stars, that nonetheless simply blows me away. I am in total wonder at the mass involved, in total awe of how the blocks are cut and fit in this fashion with stone tools. Wow. I understand that this type of construction makes such walls more earthquake resistant in an earthquake region, so there is a practical reason, but it's the feat behind this result that baffles me and blows me away. And the show does take you to places where it does become fair, and natural, to say "OMG, how did they do this?"

maxresdefault.jpg

To me these are the most convincing of all the evidence that has ever been presented for something resembling UFOs.
There's not a lot of media coverage on it even though the videos are old.

To me, it's another thing that the crazy dude Bob Lazar has said coming to fruition. UFOs, the ones he says he reversed engineered, fly what he's called "belly up" for a long time.

Bob Lazar is an interesting fellow. If he didn't smear his credibility with sex parties (or whatever it was) he'd be very convincing. Lots of people have called him a liar or laugh at what he's said, but you can't deny the guy has proven many wrong.

I want to believe him, but need more evidence.

I'm surprised at how much people are willing to brush this aside.
There are thousands of UFO sightings every year - I'm not saying they're all extraterrestrials. What I'm saying is if you start doing research from, let's say 1561 Nuremberg, to many astronauts eye witness accounts, to respected high ranking military officials, to presidents, and to the Stars Academy, you'll understand that unidentified doesn't mean something along the lines as a bigfoot sighting. Haha

What the Pentagon released says they have no idea what the eff it is. You know why? Because nothing known, that's man made, can do what is observed in those videos.

What do people think are in the videos? Russian or Chinese aerial drones/crafts?

Last edited:
I'm surprised at how much people are willing to brush this aside.
There are thousands of UFO sightings every year - I'm not saying they're all extraterrestrials. What I'm saying is if you start doing research from, let's say 1561 Nuremberg, to many astronauts eye witness accounts, to respected high ranking military officials, to presidents, and to the Stars Academy, you'll understand that unidentified doesn't mean something along the lines as a bigfoot sighting. Haha

What the Pentagon released says they have no idea what the eff it is. You know why? Because nothing known, that's man made, can do what is observed in those videos.

What do people think are in the videos? Russian or Chinese aerial drones/crafts?
What is the object "doing" in the video that nothing man made could do? To me it just looks like it's flying around.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

What is the object "doing" in the video that nothing man made could do? To me it just looks like it's flying around.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
That's kind of my thing here. There's a lot of room for perspective and such to affect how you perceive the motion of the object.

Plus me responding here gives me one extra chance to mention that I was on the ship the jets that took this video launched from. It absolutely did cause a stir on the ship that even reached the lowly likes of yours truly. This was a topic of conversation on the ship for a short time. One thing that strikes me about that is simply that there was no real chance for a "cover up" of this as a good 4000 people knew about this before there was any chance of filtering it. It's one experience in my life that makes me VERY skeptical of these grand conspiracies that require people like me when I was on that ship to be complicit in and dedicated to. Nothing would be able to motivate me to hide this if it was being covered up as part of some grand conspiracy. All that said, this video is as convincing for me as anything and yet I'm not convinced.

That's kind of my thing here. There's a lot of room for perspective and such to affect how you perceive the motion of the object.

Plus me responding here gives me one extra chance to mention that I was on the ship the jets that took this video launched from. It absolutely did cause a stir on the ship that even reached the lowly likes of yours truly. This was a topic of conversation on the ship for a short time. One thing that strikes me about that is simply that there was no real chance for a "cover up" of this as a good 4000 people knew about this before there was any chance of filtering it. It's one experience in my life that makes me VERY skeptical of these grand conspiracies that require people like me when I was on that ship to be complicit in and dedicated to. Nothing would be able to motivate me to hide this if it was being covered up as part of some grand conspiracy. All that said, this video is as convincing for me as anything and yet I'm not convinced.

**** man they got to you too? Those mother****ers!

**** man they got to you too? Those mother****ers!
Yes, clearly. The wage of an E5 enlisted sailor that ended in 2006 is more than enough to buy my lifelong dedication. I would die before I would betray the secrets of the Navy!!!!! Yargh!

The rotation is something you can see in the video. The way the object moves is weird.

I don't know what the speed is although I've heard the Navy guy say it moved faster than anything we know of in Rogan's podcast.
https://nymag.com/intelligencer/201...o-q-and-a-with-navy-pilot-chad-underwood.html

What it the point in the video that has a rotation change, as you saw it? I didn't see anything I would describe as a rotation (that is, a continuous movement).

Did the Navy guy give a speed estimate?

What it the point in the video that has a rotation change, as you saw it? I didn't see anything I would describe as a rotation (that is, a continuous movement).

Did the Navy guy give a speed estimate?

The first and the last clip show it rotating. The pilot even mentions it.

I know one Navy guy gave a speed estimate but I'll have to find it.

The first and the last clip show it rotating. The pilot even mentions it.

I know one Navy guy gave a speed estimate but I'll have to find it.

Are those different clips?

It looked to me like half a shadow rotated and half did not. That could easily be caused by a lighting change.

I couldn't get through 5 minutes. The dude's commentary makes me think of a little kid going "I have a secret, oh I can't wait until you find out my secret, OMG I have a secret, hee hee hee". What was his point?

I couldn't get through 5 minutes. The dude's commentary makes me think of a little kid going "I have a secret, oh I can't wait until you find out my secret, OMG I have a secret, hee hee hee". What was his point?

His point is that everything on the first third of the film is easily explainable using simple geometry.