What's new

And with the #1 Pick the Philadelphia 76ers select Donovan Mitchell

magic

That actually could have been a reality. Imagine how ridiculously good the 76ers would be right now if they had done that. I'm so ****ing glad that he's on the Jazz instead. And only for a bag of chips (i.e. Trey Lyles).

That actually could have been a reality. Imagine how ridiculously good the 76ers would be right now if they had done that. I'm so ****ing glad that he's on the Jazz instead. And only for a bag of chips (i.e. Trey Lyles).

The Sixer fans think he's trash so I'm sure they'd rather have Fultz.

This draft picks forecast is funny.
There is always a hype for some players.
I ve been waiting for full Donovan Outlook to the playoffs but after this okc game i'm speechless. He will be a super star. Someone better than Wade.
I'm so happy.

6ers are tank masters... I hate it when teams tank like they have. they have been top 3 like 5 of the last 7 or 8 years, its pathetic. If you wanted to play this game, they could have Paul George, Porzingis, Simmonds, Embiid, and Mitchell. God I hate teams like this.

This draft picks forecast is funny.
There is always a hype for some players.
I ve been waiting for full Donovan Outlook to the playoffs but after this okc game i'm speechless. He will be a super star. Someone better than Wade.
I'm so happy.

Better than Wade?

Wade is a top 5 SG of all time. Let's slow down a touch.

If they do a combined redraft for the 2016, 2017 classes right now, Simmons will still be the No1 pick. Mitchell might goes 2nd or 3rd.

If they do a combined redraft for the 2016, 2017 classes right now, Simmons will still be the No1 pick. Mitchell might goes 2nd or 3rd.

I would rather have DM in our situation. Give that kid an offseason and let’s see what he becomes. I get that Ben has better physical gifts but if he’s your primary guy in the last few minutes you are gonna struggle.

Most teams take him first though.

Better than Wade?

Wade is a top 5 SG of all time. Let's slow down a touch.

He could be man... dwade never shot the ball like I think Donovan can. Wade also benefited from different officiating.

If Damian Lillard and dwade had a baby it’d be Donovan Mitchell. I think he will score 30 a game, or damn close to it, at his peak.

I would rather have DM in our situation. Give that kid an offseason and let’s see what he becomes. I get that Ben has better physical gifts but if he’s your primary guy in the last few minutes you are gonna struggle.

Most teams take him first though.

Mitchell is better looking tho.

Cool story, bro. Donovan has all the tangibles that this particular franchise needs as its foundation. Simmons has the intangibles of an assbag. I have no beef with his game, but he may have a bit more lateral mobility if you weren’t hanging from him.

You are the worst ****ing poster on this forum. Holy **** all you do is try to rile people up by mentioning Simmons over Mitchell in every ducking post. You’re trash. Please leave.

We are trading you for NAOS.

He's just a kid, you guys. Don't let him punk you.

I think based on potential most teams would select Simmons #1 and Mitchell and/or Tatum 2/3. I dont think Jazz would trade Mitchell for Simmons though and I dont think every team would take Simmons #1.

No, Simmons goes first in his draft, which was in 2016, at the start of his rookie year. And Mitchell would be in serious consideration as the top pick of the 2017 draft, the beginning of his rookie year and Simmons' second year.

There is no one that excited me the most than Simmons passing after that SL. But DM’s acceleration in growth as a talent is mind blowing compared to what he was considered. Some players get worse as they age, some get better. Mostly different speeds. I think Spida’s speed of improvement is off the charts.