What's new

Antiabortion protestors threaten CVS and customers

Has anyone ever seen one of these forced abortion groups offer to pay for the health care, food, and other baby supplies? We had a baby in the NICU and let me tell you, it’s not cheap. Neither are formula, diapers, clothing, and daycare.

Has anyone ever seen one of these forced abortion groups offer to pay for the health care, food, and other baby supplies?
Baby supplies for a forced abortion? You mean like a casket for the now dead baby? And is the food for the euthanized baby or for some sort of post-abortion celebration? Lefties are weird.

Is it? How? The point of both is to harm sales of commercial entities in an effort to bring about actions they favor.
You don't know the difference between TYPING IN ALL CAPS and someone screaming in your face? We should get together for lunch one day.

So all Donald Trump has to do is call himself the greatest democrat of all time and suddenly, he is the democratic candidate! Crazy how that works! Just like the Christian Scientists are a foremost scientific group. Hell, it's in their name! They must be scientists!

But hey you gotta give Al a lot of credit, he is a foremost troll on this site, no doubt.
It’s now progressive to be regressive, thanks to the Progressive Anti-Abortion Uprising.

I have no idea what Al is saying, but I betcha it's something that's twisting reality, possibly trying to redefine words to suit their narrative.

Trolls are gonna troll.

Nailed it.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app