What's new

Any chance corbin gets fired?

Sadly, I don't see it happening. I think there's a better chance of us landing Wiggins than there is of Corbin getting fired.

Do you think we will get a new coach once Corbin's contract is up?

Nope. I think agreeing to go along with the youth movement guarantees him a new deal. How can Ty be judged when Lindsey has guaranteed only 25-30 wins with this roster?

Let's identify who we think would be significantly better before we send a message to the coaching fraternity that Utah hires and fires with no plan.. and no loyalty.

It's okay to fire, but you better have a reason and a better option.

The Utah Jazz don't fire coaches, they wait for them to quit or retire. I wonder what it will take to persuade Corbin to quit?...

Nope. I think agreeing to go along with the youth movement guarantees him a new deal. How can Ty be judged when Lindsey has guaranteed only 25-30 wins with this roster?

If he only wins 5

Let's identify who we think would be significantly better before we send a message to the coaching fraternity that Utah hires and fires with no plan.. and no loyalty.

It's okay to fire, but you better have a reason and a better option.
This.
The only thing worse than not firing a bad coach is firing a bad coach and replacing him with another bad one.
I wished the Jazz would've made a move earlier in the offseason but at this point let Ty ride out his contract. He either surprises the masses and becomes an average NBA head coach or his contract expires and the Jazz can move on with a clean break in 2014.