What's new

Anyone know of any other internet forums that are good for killing time?

To be honest I think a hobby, pastime, DIY type forum is what I need.

No you haven't. It's the other way around. I won't blame you if you need to take a break but I'll miss you.
I mean with management. If that post can stay on the site then I can't. I'm not going to participate in a site that allows that.

They've had plenty of time to take it down and they haven't. I'm not like waiting until Sunday to decide. I've decided that I'm leaving on Sunday. It's the best thing all around. For me, the site, nasty little ****s. Win, win, win.

I mean with management. If that post can stay on the site then I can't. I'm not going to participate in a site that allows that.
Sorry. What post are you talking about. If it's mine I apologize. Please stay. :( Never intended to be offensive.

They've had plenty of time to take it down and they haven't. I'm not like waiting until Sunday to decide. I've decided that I'm leaving on Sunday. It's the best thing all around. For me, the site, nasty little ****s. Win, win, win.
Just to make sure, you have specifically reported the offending posts, right?

Just to make sure, you have specifically reported the offending posts, right?
Yes. I've reported several of what I would consider clearly over the line posts over the last week. I don't get a receipt or anything, but the particular post in question was reported with an emphatic plea that they "reel this **** in."

I checked last logged in dates for all the mods this morning. All but one had been on after the post was reported. Including @Jason

I mean they took a pass on this issue. That post is okay.

May I ask what post this was?

Just got back after a bit of a travel hiatus.

There are a lot of them throughout GA, mostly. Check out the most active threads, go back just the last couple of weeks worth, although honestly it's been escalating for a few months.

Go to the last page of the Biden administration thread, the last half dozen posts or so.

You might want to quickly dismiss this one but cougarboard is pretty awesome. Way way way way more people are active there. They have so so many topics of discussion and you can easily filter out the things you dont want to discuss. You can customize the forum to not include byu sports even if you want to.

You could block religion, byu sports, and politics and just read about/ dscuss things like cooking, tv and movies, home improvement, recreational activities, jazz basketball, nba, nfl, finances, and so much else.

You might want to dismiss it for obvious reasons but i reccomend going to cougarboard and at the home page where the top posts are displayed quickly click on the little message board tab and start browsing it. I think you might actually like it. They even have a specific utah jazz category