What's new

Anyone know of any other internet forums that are good for killing time?

You might want to quickly dismiss this one but cougarboard is pretty awesome. Way way way way more people are active there. They have so so many topics of discussion and you can easily filter out the things you dont want to discuss. You can customize the forum to not include byu sports even if you want to.

You could block religion, byu sports, and politics and just read about/ dscuss things like cooking, tv and movies, home improvement, recreational activities, jazz basketball, nba, nfl, finances, and so much else.

You might want to dismiss it for obvious reasons but i reccomend going to cougarboard and at the home page where the top posts are displayed quickly click on the little message board tab and start browsing it. I think you might actually like it. They even have a specific utah jazz category
I tried cougerboard, and there were a lot of cougars looking for hookups with young men. Thanks Fish!

I'm going to take some time away from the GD section of the board - I would stay away entirely, but I'm in the current draft, and that's kind of a commitment, so...

The assholery that I see on display here frequently, and that it's bringing out in me, are just something I want to avoid at this point. Given that I have lost 3 members of my immediate family and 2 of my very best friends in the last few years, plus winding down my father's estate, and preparing for the deaths of both my mother and mother-in-law, I just have no time for these petty squabbles.

I'm going to take some time away from the GD section of the board - I would stay away entirely, but I'm in the current draft, and that's kind of a commitment, so...

The assholery that I see on display here frequently, and that it's bringing out in me, are just something I want to avoid at this point. Given that I have lost 3 members of my immediate family and 2 of my very best friends in the last few years, plus winding down my father's estate, and preparing for the deaths of both my mother and mother-in-law, I just have no time for these petty squabbles.
Wise man. I'm thinking I should do the same.

The trolls definitely had their impact. I'm sure they are laughing their asses off. Too bad how the internet brings out people's true nature, and terrifying how dark our nature really is.