What's new

Anyone worried about the Donovan media tour?

jiggamanjazz

Just asking.. Anyone who’s followed Donovan’s social media account has seen him everywhere from adidas world tours to signings, to the Bahamas , to award shows.. is anyone concerned that the one place we haven’t seen him is at the gym? Anyone afraid that all the attention is going to backfire? Seen that Tatum is busting his azz in workouts.. waiting to see spida get at it.. anyways.. just wondering what NBA players typical timelines are... will prob get trolled but to that I say... troll on friends

I think its a fair point to bring up. Part of it was that he hasn't been cleared for basketball activities until recently. I think its fair to worry that some of the attention he's getting might be getting to his head. I don't think it is though.

Nope, these dudes can get mentally worn out if it's nonstop ball... Work ethic isn't a problem for Donovan so I actually think it's good for him to take this time to do off the court actives.. I believe he said he's done this week and is getting back to training?

I give him a free pass for everything until training camp. After that, it needs to be all business.

Totally worried... he should never be allowed to leave Utah... he will be tainted by the world.

This is clearly the scene in the movie where the upstart gets too full of himself and it starts to spiral before he is humbled and goes back to his roots.

Insane thing guys: 24 hours in day. You don't have to be in a gym for all 24. You also dont have to film yourself every time you get in one.

Insane thing guys: 24 hours in day. You don't have to be in a gym for all 24. You also dont have to film yourself every time you get in one.

None of this is true... Insta or it didn’t happen bruh.

Ya, I agree with he needs some rest. Not just physically, but mentally.

I think its good he is going out and about and branding himself. It will help us. If he is more likely to make Allstar teams, and All NBA, he is more likely to attract free agents.

Ya, I agree with he needs some rest. Not just physically, but mentally.

I think its good he is going out and about and branding himself. It will help us. If he is more likely to make Allstar teams, and All NBA, he is more likely to attract free agents.

He’s on the recruiting trail.