What's new

Anything REALLY interesting?

I hope math is not involved on your new job.

On a side note I became a first time grandpa.
I was always just ballparking and rounding when talking about the 6 dollar raise. It isn't exactly 6 dollars.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I had a job interview 2 days ago and am waiting to hear back. (Im pretty sure i will get the job).
6 dollar per hour raise but i have to work the graveyard shift.
There is a study saying that people working graveyard shifts are 3X more likely to develop cancer. Serious stuff.

nah
the dude i've seen reckons i'll be back riding a bike and all good within a week
giphy.gif

lol i will let you know i've spoken to quite a lot of dudes who've had it done and no dramas
None of the dudes like to discuss that something is off with their privates, especially after surgery - well known fact, so I would not put too much value in ;).... So props to Wes for being open about how bad it was for him.

I did it for 2.5 years. Never again.
Yeah, I actually took less money just so that I wouldn't have to work nights. I joke with people when they ask why I'm so opposed to working nights and say that I'd prefer not to go to prison for murdering my family... but it's not really a joke. I'm a completely different person when I work nights. Moody, depressed, irritable. It's just bad.

Reactions: MVP
Thanks dude In the waiting room now.
In the waiting room? I parked, had the procedure done and was back in the car driving home in less than 40min. Of course, I was the first patient of the day, by design.

that's different for you ???
Well not really except for the distinct possibility that I murder people. Working nights = I might murder people. Working days = I will not murder anyone.

In the waiting room? I parked, had the procedure done and was back in the car driving home in less than 40min. Of course, I was the first patient of the day, by design.

Mate still waiting. 4 pm. Had to fast from 6 am this morning. Clearly didn’t plan this as well as you did yours !

Thank goodness I’ve had this glorious game to watch while waiting