What's new

Anything REALLY interesting?

<blockquote class="reddit-card" data-card-created="1544205878"><a href="">Meanwhile in Russia...</a> from <a href="http://www.reddit.com/r/aww">r/aww</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//embed.redditmedia.com/widgets/platform.js" charset="UTF-8"></script>

Include pics.

really...
Are you familiar with the scope and scale of the Organ Harvesting/Trafficking going on in China? They've got people(many are prisoners of conscience) waiting like lobsters in a tank for a potential buyer to come in... Their mass training surgeons to commit murder and think their doing the right thing, total brainwashing... Damn commies..

organtransplantwaitingtime3-300x181.jpg

This graph represents the average wait time to find a donor match...

U can schedule a heart transplant 2 weeks ahead of time in China if you have the $$$ to pony up.... Someone has to die that very day to do a heart transplant............ .... ... .. . The lobsters in a tank thing is real, ask a surgeon about these procedures, there's no other viable explanation...

this is a human rights atrocity of the highest scale.. There's certainly parallels with the horrors of the holocaust, it's recently been reported there's ~2 million people being held in internment camps, this is next level "Muslim Ban" they ban you from life, ban you from your organs, you get put in a camp they take your blood and it's just a matter of finding a match....... It's like ****ing one of these ****** sci fi movies that takes place in the future where the Vampires are at the top of the foodchain and use humans as commodities.. unreal..

Funny thing this is like a paramount issue of our time and people are worried about stupid silly **** instead.. People on this site wanna punch me in the face because of something I said about their favorite basketball player, it's been said 10x at least. To those geniuses; i'd suggest focusing your anger towards a worthy cause like this...

The elephant in the room, what people are pussyfooting around is that china's got so much $$$$ the powers that be who can put a stop to this have mostly turned a blind eye...

Last edited:
Reactions: MVP