What's new

Game Thread Apr 02, 2022 06:30PM MT: Jazz at Warriors

Added to Calendar: 04-02-22

I can't fathom just how these guys are such chokers. I've never seen anything quite like it in my life.

I also have no clue why Royce is getting so many minutes, other than terrible horrible coaching.

Royce didn't switch. If Gobert gets out on the shooter, nobody is guarding Draymond and the paint is wide open.

The defense had already failed before Gobert had to make the choice between giving up the 3 or the layup.
They may have shot the small opening in the Death Star that blew it up, but it’s silly to think they’d try that again. It’s like lightening striking the same place twice. What needs to happen is the Tie Fighter pilots need to be more committed to being the best pilots they can.

- Quin, probably, as someone with long tenure in the Empire. Or at least President Scroob.

It’s all coaching. Remember, this is the coach who pretended Ricky Rubio was a shooter. He envisions a system and then plugs players in whether they fit or they don’t. It’s why I lulz at all the “this guy can’t shoot so he wouldn’t fit what Quin wants to do” takes when Quin is perfectly fine throwing a lot of other guys out there who also don’t fit his system but he pretends otherwise. Some guys, though. Not others.

Royce didn't switch. If Gobert gets out on the shooter, nobody is guarding Draymond and the paint is wide open.

The defense had already failed before Gobert had to make the choice between giving up the 3 or the layup.

Damn! Watch it. There is no guarantee that Green makes it. And last time I checked 3 is more than two. Take the layup. Or **** the even the foul make him earn it. Stop with this ****ing Gobert makes no mistakes. He was exploited AGAIN!!!!

Rudy has to trust his help. If they fail that is on them. But tonight. That’s in him. And there is video proof of it. And you can’t say otherwise cause your opinion says otherwise to what the video shows.

Damn! Watch it. There is no guarantee that Green makes it. And last time I checked 3 is more than two. Take the layup. Or **** the even the foul make him earn it. Stop with this ****ing Gobert makes no mistakes. He was exploited AGAIN!!!!

Rudy has to trust his help. If they fail that is on them. But tonight. That’s in him. And there is video proof of it. And you can’t say otherwise cause your opinion says otherwise to what the video shows.
Just what this forum needs - another Lopo.

So you have no rebuttal? Figures.
There's so much wrong with your post that I don't even want to bother, but since you challenged me, here goes.

Damn! Watch it. There is no guarantee that Green makes it.
"There's no guarantee that Green makes the wide open layup" - don't need to point out what's wrong with this.

And last time I checked 3 is more than two. Take the layup.
"3 > 2" is kindergarten analysis. Klay would have to shoot over 66% from 3 in order for you to decide giving up a wide open layup is preferable to giving up the look from 3.

Or **** the even the foul make him earn it.
Klay is a career 90% FT shooter and this guy thinks we should've fouled him instead of letting him shoot the 3. Klay would have to shoot over 60% from 3 in order for you to decide fouling him is preferable to letting him shoot. And that's without even taking into consideration the likelihood that you'd foul him while in the act of shooting.

Rudy has to trust his help. If they fail that is on them.
What help? The Jazz weren't switching. The scheme calls for Royce to fight through the screen to recover on Klay, not switch onto Draymond. One could argue that by not closing out on Klay, Rudy WAS trusting Royce to fight through the screen to recover on Klay.

This! Until Gobert can get out on the shooter we can’t win. They ran this 4 straight times. It was Green’s way of showing he isn’t defensive player of the year. It’s his Achilles hill. Get out on the shooter!

The ******** rose covered glasses for Gobert on this site is blinding. The League knows he can’t cover outside the paint. But it’s Royce’s and Donovan’s fault. Give me a ****ing break. Call it as it’s seen not as you all see it.

yaaawwwnnn He's obviously defending how the coach wants him to coach. This is Quin's fault 100 %

Who has Royce ever really stopped? Ever?
This! Until Gobert can get out on the shooter we can’t win. They ran this 4 straight times. It was Green’s way of showing he isn’t defensive player of the year. It’s his Achilles hill. Get out on the shooter!

The ******** rose covered glasses for Gobert on this site is blinding. The League knows he can’t cover outside the paint. But it’s Royce’s and Donovan’s fault. Give me a ****ing break. Call it as it’s seen not as you all see it.
That zero point 6 rebounds 2 assist and garbage defense had nothing to do with this loss? But you're blaming the two time DPOY.

Last edited:
Just what this forum needs - another Lopo.
It's exactly what it needs. More people who hold everybody accountable and not just one player.

Every player is to blame for these collapses. Some more than others sometimes, but you win as a team and lose as a team.

Quin has built this whole concept offensively and defensively around Rudy - so saying he's not part of the issue sometimes is just ridiculous.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app