What's new

Game Thread Apr 02, 2022 06:30PM MT: Jazz at Warriors

Added to Calendar: 04-02-22

Utah an absolute chump and joke of a team blow this team up right now you moronic owners and don’t get me started on Royce oneale how the **** is he a starter on an nba team let alone our **** team he would not be a starter on any other of the 29 nba teams

The Utah Chokers or The Utah Turnovers is a better name for this team. Seriously it is beyond embarrassing. Jazz are going nowhere in the playoffs. It is time to make some major changes but how is that going to happen? I am not surprised they blew another big lead. I was thinking they would all game.

Royce can't defend guards or navigate screens. This has been proven over and over and over. We've been eliminated due to it.

So what does Quin do? Has him defend a red-hot Klay Thompson down the stretch in a game where he's already played like crap, with perfectly viable alternatives on the bench.

This one is on Quin.

We blew another 20+ point lead tonight.

And I’m sure we will see the postgame quotes from DM of ‘We just have to play better’ we’ve heard dozens of times and Rudy saying we don’t have killer instinct. Same ****, different night.

Does it make me less of a Jazz fan to hope we get smoked in the first round just to double-down that this team, as composed, sucks nuts and needs a complete rebuild?

So now the Jazz can't score -- 4 pts in the final 8 minutes. Unbelievable. I don't care that the Warriors made some shots. The Jazz should also have made some shots.

Mitchell needs to be able to make a play late in the game.

I’m from australia fans should boycott going to the games til the owners make change trade every player and get in lots of multiple 1 round picks just like Boston and Philadelphia did

I'm not even mad or disappointed anymore, it's honestly just funny at this point.

Last edited:
Is anyone else kinda hoping they slide to the playin and lose so we can just skip to the rebuild already? I’m not looking forward to the playoff flameout this year

Even worse, I simply don’t give a damn what they do this year.

They’ve lost all confidence and we in them so let it burn.