What's new

Game Thread Apr 02, 2022 06:30PM MT: Jazz at Warriors

Added to Calendar: 04-02-22

Welp, 8 games left in the season. Then we can all dream about "big changes" while they predictably do exactly Jack-**** and we roll out the same ****-show next October. **** me.

If they roll it back with this same crew next year, I won’t watch a single regular season game until the playoffs if they make it.

Not investing their time when it’s constantly Lucy pulling away the football.

Time to rebuild this team. This time with length and defense being its foundation. Trying to be the DAntoni suns/rockets was always a dumb idea

I didn't watch. I was too busy watching the referees give UNC a win over Duke. And I thought NBA refs were bad. That **** was straight epic in Coach K's last game no less.

The announcers even pointed out how UNC Coach Davis was constantly in the refs ear all night.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

There's actually no team in the NBA that has lost more double digit leads than the Jazz. We were up 20 (?) in the 4th and could only score 4 points in the last 8 minutes. Please lose 3 more games and make the play-ins to just lose. We need to get out of this playoffs entirely and start FRESH. COMPLETELY. Starting with Snyder

Rudy was visibly pissed. Can’t blame him.

Look at Whiteside....we hadn't scored in 6 minutes and this is why. The offense breaks down into Mitchell, Conley, and sometimes Bogey taking turns going 1v5. All three are horrified to be having the ball in their hands when it's crunch time.

Lol I should be surprised but I can’t say I am. This Royce ******** really pisses me off though. He’s been so overrated the past few years. He can get shipped out along with his buddy Donovan if we go that route. Please god.

Mitchell plays differently when the game is going poorly or when it's a close game late.

It's a massive reason why we have the worst record in the NBA in games we are trailing by double digits and are abysmal in the clutch.

Royce has always been a non-factor offensively, nothings really changed there, but it feels like his defense has gotten significantly worse this season.