What's new

Game Thread Apr 02, 2024 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Cavaliers

Added to Calendar: 04-02-24

The tank could be in the ditch tonight. The Cavs are sputtering, have injuries and DM is being his passive aggressive self. The rooks are primed for a big game.

Don is out, which sucks for anyone who bought tickets just to see him play
Pretty sure he's already officially missed the games played total for awards. The dude has been absolutely horrendous since ASB, so whatever injury he has is probably legitimate.

Pretty sure he's already officially missed the games played total for awards. The dude has been absolutely horrendous since ASB, so whatever injury he has is probably legitimate.
Guessing he Gonna have surgery in the offseason… and then sign a huge extension… we get the top pick in the 2025 draft with the Cavs pick.

Cavs got such bad luck this year. Hopefully it carries over to next year.
Garland and Mobley are perpetually hurt or coming back from something. Donny’s knee troubles should raise some eyebrows. I think they still make the playoffs in the East under like 80% of the timelines but Cavs fans should be worried. These last couple years were the guaranteed years with this core and it’s yielded some good regular season basketball but may hamstring them going forward.

Lauri is listed out for two weeks with his shoulder? Haven't watched the last couple games, was this an in-game injury? Tanking and all, I just thought they'd keep rolling with his contusions

Another 3 rookie, 1 sophomore, and Sexton night

I wonder where Kessler ranks in reverse dunks in the NBA this season.

I'm certain he is #1 in the league on a per minute rank

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

Mitchell sure jumps off the bench a lot for a hurt player.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk