What's new

Game Thread Apr 03, 2021 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Magic

Added to Calendar: 04-03-21

Is it me or does Oni miss a lot of 3pts. I see Hughes is not on the roster. This would have been a good game to see more of him. Oni's offense game is just not there.

I sure hope we hold on to win this.

18 three-pointers in the first half...7 in the second half. Irritating.

Our scrubs played pretty well even though they missed several three pointers. I like Forrest 's performance. Kid gets to the rack and passes the rock. Brantley had some moments. Big E had some. Oni, Brantley and Thomas seemed to suck up the 3pt shooting percentages tonight. Every player played at 12 minutes . All the players scored tonight. Impressive win and the best thing is guys got some rest.

I think the big problem with Ersan is the idea that we brought him in as injury insurance, but we’re not sure what he would actually look like in those roles. He needs to see some spot minutes next to Gobert or other rotation guys, because if we have to use him as insurance, it won’t be anything we’ve tested or have familiarity with.

Maybe Ersan is getting in basketball shape. He looked decent tonight. Forrest, Oni and Brantley all had their moments too. Forrest looked like a player.