What's new

Game Thread Apr 03, 2021 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Magic

Added to Calendar: 04-03-21

For the first time in a while, it looked like the Jazz were having fun. They get really tight on these winning streaks. Hopefully we can continue to be loose and finish the three game embarrassment of the Mavs this season. Let them know that earning that 8 seed is a death sentence.

It was nice to be looking at the standings and when they refreshed our point differential jumped from 9.6 to 10.1.

Last edited:
We might as well stop shooting 3s, we're just messing up our percentage. No one is making **** now.
I think we missed like 11 in a row or some ****

Is it me or does Oni miss a lot of 3pts. I see Hughes is not on the roster. This would have been a good game to see more of him. Oni's offense game is just not there.
Is it me or does Oni miss a lot of 3pts. I see Hughes is not on the roster. This would have been a good game to see more of him. Oni's offense game is just not there.
I think he shoots about 40% from 3 on the year iirc

I really loved the way Clarkson played tonight. He shot efficiently, only took 10 shots and had 9 assists. I hope he continues being a more willing passer going forward. Scoring isn't the only way he can impact the game.
I missed most of the second and third quarters of this game. I had to look up that stat to believe it.
9 assists and 0 TO.
See sig.

Since Hughes will never play in the playoffs this year, that would be stupid.

I don’t regret missing this one (the Zags/Bruins semi was EPIC!!!), but I do appreciate games like this for the rest it affords our starters, but more importantly, the burn, experience and cohesion it affords our bench. Ilyosova regaining a pulse?

Last edited:
Look out guys. Bojan quietly putting together really good games lately. Like 3 or 4 in a row now.

Hydra ramping up to full power

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
I’d like to see him return to being a 20 ppg guy for us. Or at least 18. By taking points away from others? No. By us not missing shots.

That was ****ing brutal.

I’m a Forrest fan.
I am too, I’m just not sure how effective he will be if he can’t shoot. I hope his shot comes around. He needs to be able to get 3.5 to 4 3’s per game and hit at least 31% to be effective
I’d like to see him return to being a 20 ppg guy for us. Or at least 18. By taking points away from others? No. By us not missing shots.
Those days are over. The emergence of Conley and JC scoring even more this year, plus Ingles is shooting more now and shoot be shooting even more. We don’t need him to score 20 a game, just stop shooting 2-12 crap

The key to the volume of points is the efficiency of the shots. And the key to being a legit contender is having both since I have serious questions about this team’s defense against elite talent in the playoffs.