What's new

Game Thread Apr 10, 2022 07:30PM MT: Jazz at Trail Blazers

Added to Calendar: 04-10-22

You didn’t explain what Dallas does. You proceeded to lecture me through several separate posts that just because the average calf injury recovery takes 16 days that it doesn’t mean that Luka would miss any games this series. It was as if you thought I didn’t understand what average meant. You even explained how you suffered a similar injury and were still playing. LOL like I care? Or this changes empirical data from league averages stated 3 pages ago?

As if someone here had guaranteed that Luka would miss this series. We don’t know. All we know is what the average time to recover from this injury is.

Just go back and read through the last two pages of this thread. It’s pretty hilarious.
Dip ****… look at the post you quoted… I literally did. I’m out say whatever you want. You disagreeing with me makes me feel like I’m even more right.

The thought process of being the 6 seed is to face Memphis in the second round opposed to Phoenix. I don’t know about you guys but I’d rather stay away from playing Luka he is the type of player who can drag scrubs to the conference finals or farther like LeBron has done before.

Now in hindsight with him possibly being injured of course I’d rather face them now but come on guys let’s not be naive.

Dip ****… look at the post you quoted… I literally did. I’m out say whatever you want. You disagreeing with me makes me feel like I’m even more right.
LOL!

Calling me a ******* when you clearly don’t know the definition of “could” and “average.” Either that or you just didn’t read the post I wrote that you proceeded to argue with.

You could always just say, “oh my bad man, I misread your post.” But you do you. Have a good night my man.

At this point I don’t think the jazz have the assets to make the changes that fans think are necessary. Seriously, what are the Jazz going to do? They don’t have the draft picks or cap space to improve. So regardless of a first or second round exit, what are they going to do? The only option for this team is to make drastic changes and rebuild after this year (unless they win it all). Might as well enjoy this playoff run and hope it goes all the way to a championship.
I would love to run it back with a different coach.

You quoted a post where I stated exactly what the mavs do… then said I didn’t say what the mavs do… go back and read rather than finding the dictionary.

It’s fine… live your life man. But it will be hilarious to see you in here talking about how it was obvious that Luka would have smoked us after we lose… just like you talk about Bane in every other post and how stupid that pick was… even though you decided to argue with me quite vociferously and staying all the reasons it was so great. It’s cool.

I would love to run it back with a different coach.
I completely disagree. Q definitely has his faults. But we don’t have the size or athleticism to take the next step. You aren’t winning more than what Q already has with a backcourt so small and a 3-4 position so lacking in defensive ability. Herb Jones and a bigger PG would’ve improved this team more than any coaching change.

Last edited:
LOL!

Calling me a ******* when you clearly don’t know the definition of “could” and “average.” Either that or you just didn’t read the post I wrote that you proceeded to argue with.

You could always just say, “oh my bad man, I misread your post.” But you do you. Have a good night my man.
Huh?!? I was simply stating I did explain what the mavs do… and you quoted that message whatever man… you are clearly super informed on the mavs.

You quoted a post where I stated exactly what the mavs do… then said I didn’t say what the mavs do… go back and read rather than finding the dictionary.

It’s fine… live your life man. But it will be hilarious to see you in here talking about how it was obvious that Luka would have smoked us after we lose… just like you talk about Bane in every other post and how stupid that pick was… even though you decided to argue with me quite vociferously and staying all the reasons it was so great. It’s cool.

This ****ing kills me every time I see it. I don’t really recall anyone besides you and maybe a few other posters talking about drafting Bane. Now it is like a forgone conclusion that everyone knew he’d turn into what he did and the FO is idiots for not drafting him. Same with Herb Jones lmao. Nobody wanted his *** until now.

i don’t think we’re talking about the same posts. Here’s what it looks like from my perspective. The inference being made at the end is about Luka’s injury. Which is basically repeating what I said in the original post that you decided to argue because you misread my original post or didn’t know what the definitions of “could” and “average” were. I suspect you’re more intelligent than that, so I suspect it’s the former.
2719C8A8-CF00-4F5E-AA10-5E0D84787D1B.png

And 8B4188EC-B955-4A9A-B1C1-C6D80151042E.png

Attachments

• 7E764AE4-579B-4BD7-922E-28AEB08E5272.png
    7E764AE4-579B-4BD7-922E-28AEB08E5272.png
    773.5 KB · Views: 13
Huh?!? I was simply stating I did explain what the mavs do… and you quoted that message whatever man… you are clearly super informed on the mavs.
Again, it helps to actually read other people posts before responding. You can always just admit, “yeah man my bad, I misread your original post.”

This ****ing kills me every time I see it. I don’t really recall anyone besides you and maybe a few other posters talking about drafting Bane. Now it is like a forgone conclusion that everyone knew he’d turn into what he did and the FO is idiots for not drafting him. Same with Herb Jones lmao. Nobody wanted his *** until now.
Lol why ppl can't just calm down and enjoy in PO? Who can 100% say phoenix will pass first round? We don't know who they playing.. Same with other mechups.. We had big expectations last year and we know how this ended. Maybe this year can be different. We got tools to winn. Maybe we all gonna be surprised who knows...

Lol why ppl can't just calm down and enjoy in PO? Who can 100% say phoenix will pass first round? We don't know who they playing.. Same with other mechups.. We had big expectations last year and we know how this ended. Maybe this year can be different. We got tools to winn. Maybe we all gonna be surprised who knows...
CP3 always breaks in the playoffs. So there’s that. I don’t think we’re getting past anyone in the second round. But I’ll enjoy these series. I don’t have high expectations

Again, it helps to actually read other people posts before responding.
I did but your are stuck on the average thing. Was trying add nuance about the injury.

Also when it comes to the Bane thing you weren’t just wrong about the prospects… I straight told you they’d bring in a vet to play and they wouldn’t run with a rookie… you scoffed arrogantly at this completely… I literally called the whole thing exactly as it would happen.

You don’t have to trust me… but when you are wrong come back and take your medicine?

I did but your are stuck on the average thing. Was trying add nuance about the injury.

Also when it comes to the Bane thing you weren’t just wrong about the prospects… I straight told you they’d bring in a vet to play and they wouldn’t run with a rookie… you scoffed arrogantly at this completely… I literally called the whole thing exactly as it would happen.

You don’t have to trust me… but when you are wrong come back and take your medicine?
Nuance that wasn’t necessary since I began the entire post with the word “IF.”

And why are we talking about Bane right now? I’m completely lost. Is this another post that you think I wrote? Or didn’t write? Are you adding more of your nuance to the thread? Cuz it doesn’t seem relevant to the discussion at hand. I don’t want to have a million notifications about you responding to my post because you didn’t read me correctly the first time.

Again, it helps to actually read other people posts before responding. You can always just admit, “yeah man my bad, I misread your original post.”
I explained exactly what Dallas does. You said I didn’t.

I know you know what an average is… I simply explained some nuance behind the average and why it might be pushed along. It’s an injury you don’t know if it’s ready until you test it… son reason to risk it in the regular season until you are sure. In the playoffs… well maybe you cross your fingers and take the leap.

1649653155507.gif