What's new

Apr 11, 2023 8:00 PM MT: Timberwolves at Lakers

Four of those 24 came when Minnesota had to foul. Minnesota scored 7 points the last 11:01 of the game. They choked massively.
Both team are trash. Lakers get more calls than any team in the league. I believe the number was like 400ish more free throws than any other team in the whole league.

Both team are trash. Lakers get more calls than any team in the league. I believe the number was like 400ish more free throws than any other team in the whole league.

That doesn’t change the fact that Minnesota scored 7 total points in the final 11:01.

Conley 6/8 from 3
Prince 4/7 from 3

Hopefully these two regress to the mean against whoever they play next.

Well that's enough energy spent hoping a team I don't even likes wins and being sad they're not. Hope I wake up to see a happy Minny collapse happened, but this Lakers team does not spark much joy
Just checked and am happy. Stopped watching when Wolves were up 15 in the third, and then we get this master piece.

Hopefully another overtime loss further rattles this team before the last game. You deserve better Conley, but a 4% chance of jumping AND screwing over the Mavs is just so enticing

That’s the worst game I’ve seen from Ant ever. Wonder if he’s hurt